Tales from the Table: Chapter 16: A Tale of a Robot

BashBashBash

Jun 29, 2011
Holy McCrap! The penultimate installment is upon us. What a blast, great follow on from last Ep. Was that a real zombie-ninja-pirate army behind Cryson at the end? btw Congrats to the writers for integrating so many pop culture refs in such a way that it is a very complementary parody and yet, I've never quite seen anything like it before, but I want to see more and more and more. Season two better be happening or at least somebody start a Realm Ball league! Keep up the great work, really hanging for the last Ep.......Just Awesome!

ps. that Ep. really didn't feel like 7+ mins, i think that's the true sign of an engaging and enjoyable show.

pps. How can we as viewers support Aardvarks Anonymous to keep it coming?

WarCorrespondent

Sep 27, 2010
Goodness gracious, cannot wait for the next episode.

ESCAPIST MAGAZINE! Get the Aardvarks nailed down for another season, these guys are going places.

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
For some reason, I'm getting the feeling that the Dungeon Master is slowly becoming corupt like his villain. Maybe that might serve as some sort of plot point for a season 2? Final episode would be him having a mental breakdown, or them all leaving him since he is getting kinda crazy? It might be a cool way to start a second season XD

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Oh the Drama, oh the suspense, Oh the nerdom! See this is why this is one of the favorite shows on the Escapist // You giys know how to pull out off the stops for an epic cliffhanger

Also, where do you all those cool clothing?

-M

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
And this, children, is what happens when you piss off the DM.

This show's gone from strength to strength since starting here. Really impressive fight choreography considering it's a web series, and that final scene was actually pretty touching. This is, for my money, the best series on the Escapist at the moment; please oh please let there be a second season.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Excellent show! I hope to see a Season 2 of it. Also, Rufus should acquire the ability to Dragon Shout in Season 2.