Tales from the Table: Chapter 2: A Tale of a Priest Lord

Sporge

Mar 26, 2009
I didn't like this one, just ended up feeling bad for the guy, and sadly made me hate the main group a bit more :/ probably would have liked it more if they saw how unreasonable they were being.

I did like the first two in this series, but yeah this was a step downhill to me.

magicringgirl

Apr 17, 2009
As an avid D&D player myself I really want to like this series. However I still feel that the comedy is too forced, and I don't really feel any connection with the players yet. I would also be more interested in what is going on in the characters game, it doesn't need to be all serious questing while in game. My D&D group thoroughly enjoy messing around in town and seeing how far we can push our DM before he sends down flying cows from space (we haven't actually gotten him to that point yet but there have been consent threats :p). Anyway I'll keep watching, hopefully my interest will become peeked.

huginn001

Sep 16, 2010
Really fun series. Looking forward to more!

And bring back the priest to torment them, he's hilarious.

Onoto

Jun 14, 2010
I didn't like this episode (the regulars seemed irrationally mean), but I liked the previous two, so I'll stick around.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Good episode

I'm a little worried though. A friend described me as "too happy" just a little more than a week ago :(

WhedonofOz

Nov 3, 2010
Great episode guys. I'm glad it was a little longer this week. I really love the production values in this show. I can't wait to see what crazy adventures you can take these characters on. Keep up the good work.

Nackl of Gilmed

Sep 13, 2010
I don't know about this show. Shouldn't we be trying to get past cheap stereotypes like this? I've never played DnD, but I've always thought it could be a fun experience. It just feels a bit wrong to me to promote that old-as-hell notion that the only people who play DnD are introverted borderline-aspergers who use the game as a substitute for experiencing the real world.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
Overall, I really enjoyed the episode. Though I really don't know how to feel about the group right now. Am I supposed to love them, hate them, what?

Also, please have Phillip be a reoccurring character.

quitter

Mar 12, 2011
brilliant, just had a decent look through the different escapist video series and this is definately one of my favourites :)

Angel Molina

Mar 23, 2011
It's funny because it's true...

This episode was alright, a little bit lacking in comedy, but none-the-less it made me giggle in a few bits.

zefiewings

May 28, 2011
I am also a bit un-eased by this one. Why are all the players sch jerks. That Phil was a little weird but what was all that about?
Oh well. Good job anyways guys.

BashBashBash

Jun 29, 2011
wow, harsh much, that Philip guy got a real serving whilst serving. still it was the individual perfomances that made this one for me. still maybe you guys should have waited a bit in the series before raining on such a nice guys parade. This was a good ep, all-be-it too soon. the onkly thing that erks me a bit is the 'Sesame St' voice the DM is putting on. ps. Needs more fantasy!