Tales from the Table: Chapter 6: Tale of Hero Win

shadowmagus

Feb 2, 2011
Simply the best episode so far. A good plot that is weaving in with what is going on in real life, and for tabletop gamers it's something many can relate to. Hope to see more episodes like this in the future.

Supp

Nov 17, 2009
Tale of Heroine?

ALRIGHT!!!

No, just going to go with the drug? Ok, that's fine too...

sprout

Feb 14, 2006
I'm really enjoying this series! The production quality is stellar. Keep it up!

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
I frickin love this series now, a lot better than "I hit it with my axe" in terms of RP themed web-series!

I think it helps that the characters are starting to develop more indepth personalities, cant wait to see how this series progresses.

personion

Dec 6, 2010
This is my new favourite series! I demand more! I come back to this page almost every day to see if there's a new episode, I was so excited to see this one! It's creative, fun, funny and a blast to watch!

Freshskills

Nov 2, 2010
its not cancelled. There is clearly just a delay in uploading the latest episode. im sure it will be online soon!

HMSteve

Nov 5, 2010
...those were HeroQuest skeletons. I remember that game.

Nicely done with the battle scenes and I felt the build up to the fall of Falcore was well foreshadowed.

zefiewings

May 28, 2011
I never play D&D like this, where the DM says everything the characters do and we just sort of roll the dice and choose our actions when it comes to battles. So I watch this just for laughs, never thinking I would get an idea out of it.

That said, I think they way he went about "grounding" one player for a single session was well executed, game wise. I am not sure that i would kick a player out for a session for being an a**, but then again it hasn't happened yet so who knows. If I was to do so however, I think that was a cleaver way, "spend a session at the elvish council being cleansed and getting forgiveness".
I might just have to use something like that one day.