Talk about future games like they came out

ConstantJoe

Apr 10, 2009
Zildjin81 said:
gimmesometea said:
FIFA 11 was... just like the older ones...
Oh come on. These kind of posts ragging on sports games always bug me. What are they supposed to do? Radically change the way the sport is played so that someone who isn't even going to play the game anyway (you!) will approve of it? In case you haven't noticed, soccer is played the same way as it was last year.
I actually love FIFA, have FIFA 10, and several of the previous ones, and will buy FIFA 11 when it comes out. They're awesome games, and I've probably spent the same amount of time playing FIFA 10 as the rest of my games put together, since it came out. I wouldn't expect them to change the way the game is, because I love it that way.

Why'd I pick on FIFA then? Cause I'm an uncreative prick, that's why.

Gondito

Jul 11, 2009
Yep, Halo Reach turned out to be as unextraordinary as every non-halo fanboy expected. Whats next on Bungies list?

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
God dammit will everyone shut the hell up about Portal 2,"the lie is a lie" was funny the first time, That scene where the companion cube turn into a transformer and kicked ten shits out of Glados 2.0 was awesome though.

Generator

May 8, 2009
I heard Harmonix finally got the rights to "Stairway to Heaven" and they're putting it in their latest game!

...Lego Rock Band 2.

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
Halo 7 was terrible. 5 will always be the best in the series, imo. 6 was alright though, I thought the lesbian threesome scenes were very tasteful.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
WoW 2, man I'm glad they outdid the heavy reliance on gear and concentrated more on char and player skill.

_zuul

Nov 9, 2009
the voice acting in MGS:peace walker was horrible. gawd. so goddamn horrible.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
Call of Duty: IDF (Israel Defense Forces) was great! I never enjoyed a FPS so much that had sureal graphics, a great story and learn so much about the history of that area.

Pokemon World is the game I've dreamt about! I can play as my favorite pokemon and explore the pokemon world. Sure people say it's a MMO clone of everything else out there but there's no trainers, just pokemon.

Mass Effect 3 was AWESOME!!!!! Kinda strange you can have romantic realtions with anyone you want in the game but I got no complaints. GO BIOWARE!

ninja555

Mar 21, 2009
Just finish up Mass Effect 3, damn that game was insane. Who knew the reaper were actually giant minituer space hamsters, never saw it coming.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Man, that Alan Wake sure was trippy. Who would have thought- he was actually Max Payne's half-brother!

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Metal Gear Solid: Raiden's Revenge has got to be the most convoluted game ever. And the hallucinations he goes through if you don't pop him with Pentazemin are nuts. What was Konami thinking letting an American company make this?

sylekage

Dec 24, 2008
dude gears of war 3? fuck that, halo: reach had a better plot twist. Master chief lives? never saw that one coming, no sir.

UltimatheChosen

Mar 6, 2009
I really enjoyed Castlevania: Hell's Kitchen. Blending the Castlevania and Cooking Mama franchises was the most brilliant to come out of the gaming industry in many years.