Talking With Your Hands

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
Yeah I do this a lot as well, a couple of my friends actually demand that I smoke a cigarette while ranting because it makes my hand movements a little more controlled. Also, it apparently makes my ranting look 'cooler'.

milobob

Nov 2, 2010
Ive been watching peoples body language and facial language ever since I watched Lie To Me, Its kinda fun to try to tell if someone is lying based on face and body movements...

NeonOranges

Jan 16, 2011
All the freaking time, for everything. not only am I loud, but my waking hands have caused the reaction times of my friends to improve greatly. Which, seeing as how I once canned a waiter so bad he doubled over, is probably a good thing.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I don't talk just with my hands I talk with my entire body. A lot of my friends get annoyed because if I'm telling them a story about something that happened I will stop the narrative and just start acting it out. It makes me feel like a bad actor when they can't understand but as soon as I say "I'm acting it out" it suddenly makes sense, as if they couldn't figure out what I was doing on their own.