Tara Reid Announces Big Lebowski 2, Coen Brothers Deny, Mock Her

olfelix

May 14, 2010
As much as I love that movie, I always forget she was part of it. That role could have been played by anyone with nice toes...

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Jamboxdotcom said:
GonzoGamer said:
Are the American Pie cast considered Brat Packers? I thought that was just the 80s John Hughes movie casts.
notice his use of the word "wannabes"

Greg Tito said:
While I could totally see those Brat Pack wannabes being wheeled out for another pie-fucking cash-in, it's seems crazy that the Coen brothers, who won their first Oscar for Best Director in 2007's No Country for Old Men, would be crazy enough to make a second Big Lebowski movie.
hence, they aren't Brat Packers, but they seem to be trying to gain that level of stardom.
Yes, I missed that.
Well, they need to try harder don't they? I haven't seen anyone from American Pie in ... a long time.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
GonzoGamer said:
Well, they need to try harder don't they? I haven't seen anyone from American Pie in ... a long time.
Didn't I see one of them recently in....oh no wait, you're right. Anyway, hasn't the American Pie series long since slipped into straight to DVD mediocrity? I caught a bit of one of them on tv once (Band Camp? I thought they had done that already) - not very good, I don't think I would have even enjoyed that if I was still a teenager.

But anyway, I digress...

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Ha ha, oh man, I am laughing so hard at all the Big Lebowski references people are using in this thread, on top of the chuckle I got from the article itself. Huzzah.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I'd find it hysterical if five months later we say news about a Big Lebowski 2 only this time its serious and they'd have all this attention already.