Target Australia will no longer stock GTA5

Metalix Knightmare

Sep 27, 2007
thaluikhain said:
How is it a dangerous presedent[footnote]Or even, dangerous prime minester?[/footnote]?

A store has decided not to stock something. That's a very big difference from taking away your precious games or banning things. As Clive Dunn would say, "Don't panic!"
A store has decided not to stock something because a bunch of people with too much time on their hands claim it's offensive to them. If you can't see a bad precident here, you might want to invest in a dog, sunglasses, and a cane.

JarinArenos

Jan 31, 2012
Signa said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Signa said:
My evidence is that you've admitted you don't have evidence. This is the only thing I need for my claim, as I wasn't making any other affirmative claims. You were the one suggesting they didn't do the research, so when you said you didn't have an evidence, you confirmed my argument.
You know, if you don't have a real argument, you could just not reply. Or be honest and say you were wrong to make those claims.
You know, if you don't have to add to the discussion, you could just not reply. Or be honest and say you were wrong not talk about the elephants in the room.
... have we seriously devolved to the point of kindergarten argument-by-repetition? Grow the hell up already... I don't know or care who's arguing for what here, but Signa, you seriously need to get your shit together.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
JarinArenos said:
Signa said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Signa said:
My evidence is that you've admitted you don't have evidence. This is the only thing I need for my claim, as I wasn't making any other affirmative claims. You were the one suggesting they didn't do the research, so when you said you didn't have an evidence, you confirmed my argument.
You know, if you don't have a real argument, you could just not reply. Or be honest and say you were wrong to make those claims.
You know, if you don't have to add to the discussion, you could just not reply. Or be honest and say you were wrong not talk about the elephants in the room.
... have we seriously devolved to the point of kindergarten argument-by-repetition? Grow the hell up already... I don't know or care who's arguing for what here, but Signa, you seriously need to get your shit together.
I'm glad you caught on quickly. Review our conversation for more entertainment value.