Team Fortress 2 Mod Pits Entire Team Against a Single Australian

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
When I saw the headline, I thought it was a mod made for Yahtzee. You know, because he hates multiplayer games, so maybe being by himself against a whole enemy team would be more fun for him.

Apr 28, 2008
Jaredin said:
Its the TF2 version of chuck norris! Fantastic! =D
Saxton Hale's chest hair isn't in the shape of Australia, Australia is in the shape of Saxton Hale's chest hair.

Paulrus_Keaton

Apr 23, 2009
I must contact my usualy server haunt and demand this.

Also, this would make for a great new official mode for the game: just make Hale look less like a blow up doll.

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
Holy crap...I may just start playing TF2 again just for the sheer glory of this mod.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
This isn't exactly original. I remember playing games of Goldeneye where we did this (one player is Jaws with 400% health, the others are all peons, swap around every time someone takes down Jaws).

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
People who don't read the genius of Team Fortress 2's comics? Unheard of, it's a crime.

Really. Go there. Read the awesome comics. http://www.teamfortress.com/

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
I don't know who Saxton Hale is. What I do know is that after watching this, I think this mod is crap. In just the first match of that video, the red team got in enough hit that he should have been dead more than one time over just from the on screen hits alone, not counting what may have hit him off screen. That strikes me as an intentionally hacked map with either super regeneration or outright invicibility. And if it is the latter, that means that whether it's one vs. the whole red team, or one vs. the whole god damn red planet, it doesn't mean a thing.

This isn't impressive, it's just stupid.