Television shows from your childhood

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I just have three words to add to this discussion:

"HEEEEEEEY YOU GUUUUUUUYS!"

K4ndY

Jun 10, 2010
Have to say one of the most memorable cartoons I remember watching as a kid was "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" (used to watch it in French, so I'm not sure how popular this show was for English viewers).

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
K4ndY said:
Have to say one of the most memorable cartoons I remember watching as a kid was "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" (used to watch it in French, so I'm not sure how popular this show was for English viewers).
It was fairly popular. But, being foreign, it wasn't taken that seriously by Nickelodeon, who ran the series in the US. It and Spartakus (which was also French) frequently had their time slots changed with no warning, leading to a loss of viewers every time it happened.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010

That and Pokemon, Dexter's Lab, the Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog Show, Yugioh, and Dragonball Z is what come to mind first.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
WhiteFangofWar said:
SimuLord said:
I just have three words to add to this discussion:

"HEEEEEEEY YOU GUUUUUUUYS!"
Dill from Stickin' Around? 'Holyyyyy Mackarel!'

This One:

youtube=fxQagE62_zI
The Electric Company. Kids' show, late 70s-early 80s (as in, "when I was a little kid").

purf

Nov 29, 2010
wiki [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Future#Anime]

Blitzwarp

Jan 11, 2011
Pokémon, Clarissa Explains It All, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Keenan & Kel, Sister Sister, Malcolm in the Middle, Thunderbirds, Stingray, Mystery Science Theatre 3000 (MST3K), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Battle of the Planets, Captain Planet, Transformers, the Twilight Zone, the Outer Limits, Stephen Spielburg's Amazing Stories (I think?), Dexter's Laboratory, Biker Mice from Mars, UFO, Project UFO...I pretty much switched between Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and the Sci-Fi channel. XD

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
Ulysese 31, The Magnificent Cities of Gold, Astro Boy, Twins of Destiny, Degrassi, Dr Who, The Goodies, Ren and Stimpy, Rocco's Modern Life, The Adventures of Tintin, Speed Racer, Looney Tunes, The Muppet Show, Danger Mouse, Inspector Gadget....

Telris

Jan 3, 2011
Transformers, TMNT, Biker mice from Mars, Samurai pizza cats, Pinky and the Brain, Pokemon, Digimon, DBZ, Metabots, Shaman king, Yugioh and some other ones I can't remember.

Edit: How could I forget Gundam Wing :O