tell me why your blackops class is better than everyone elses

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I couldn't stand decoy, and I think the aug is leagues above the famas, despite "identical" stats.
My class is scavanger, warlord, hacker(all pro), tomohawk, flash bang, motion sensor. Silenced aug. gotta love extra ammo, and near unlimited tomohawks.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
TheTim said:
ghost is for panzies who camp and can only shoot people in the back, easily the gayest perk in the game.
dont hate the player, hate the game
i personally think ghost is by far the best tier 1 perk, you must enjoy getting raped by attack dogs and gunships if you dont use it. also scavenger is for people who cant conserve ammo *cough* retarded sprayers *cough*. its idiots like you that follow red dots that make my life so much easier

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
waive said:
M16 with red dot site for purple smily, skull, or red predator dots depending on mood, plus ext. mag
One of the pistols, or balastic knife if I wana go jedi

Frag grenade, smokes, and something else (can't remember >.>)

Frak Jacket:> Stupid RC cars, grenades, and claymores are easily wasted on me
Warlord:> It's kinda cool and stuff
Second Chance Pro: I only play with my friend, so most of the time I die, he kills the guy who killed me and rezes me.

Why is it better? Because it's smily =)
Why is it worse? Because Flak Jacket armor set up is fugly compared to scavenger, ghost, or the last one I forgot.
you might wanna try ghost if you dont like RCs or noobtubes. out of sight out of mind, i get RCs driving ON me regularly. i love ghost pro

also hacker pro is good against claymores. why not turn an enemies claymore against him ;)

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
shootthebandit said:
TheTim said:
ghost is for panzies who camp and can only shoot people in the back, easily the gayest perk in the game.
dont hate the player, hate the game
i personally think ghost is by far the best tier 1 perk, you must enjoy getting raped by attack dogs and gunships if you dont use it. also scavenger is for people who cant conserve ammo *cough* retarded sprayers *cough*. its idiots like you that follow red dots that make my life so much easier
too bad i have never been killed by dogs or a gunship, or a chopper gunner, i always get rid of the helicopters or spyplanes before they do any real damage. and i don't spray, i simply insure that i don't have to pick up someone elses shitty weapon.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Ghost (pro is a bit of a ***** to unlock, still have it though).
Warlord pro.
Out of all the shitty green ones, I picked hacker pro.

AK74 ... not U, reflex sight. (blue burst with blue lens)
The massive rocket launcher, can't remember it's name. (the handguns suck, with the possible exception of the fully auto one).

Semtex. (I never get anybody stuck so using a tomahawk is a bad idea)
Nova. (Best of concussion and flash AND it does damage aswell)
Claymore. (the others suck, decoy doesn't even sound like a gun! Motion thingy is kinda cool)