Terminator Reboot Coming in June 2015

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Nooooooooooooo.
Just do T5. It seems if one film in a franchise is generally negatively looked apon, a series has to restart. I loved T4. Second best of the series, with a lot of jump-off for a time-loop storyline, sending Arnoldbot and Kyle Reese back in time to T1.
Hold up.
If that's how they're doing this, and calling it a reboot, I'm all in.

Vivid Kazumi

Jan 7, 2012
hollywood is really trying its best not make something new and creative.new hollywood is now old hollywood that refuse's to fuckin die and let new blood's spread there wing's.

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012
Aw man.. Does Arnie still have it? Huge respect for the man and all, but I don't know if he has what it takes to pull it off like he did before.. Still, he did make some awesome movies.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Casual Shinji said:
I'm assuming Arnie is going to do this mo-caped, right? I mean, Skynet would have to be in a dire state if it's producing killer cyborgs that look like saggy 70-year old body builders.
To be fair, in an apocolyptic future wasteland a saggy 70 year old former body builder would likely be less suspicious than a young, inexplicably well nourished and steroid supplied current body builder would be.

He'd just be an old man who used to body build in the pre-apocolypse days, no big deal, solid disguise for your death robots.

And doesn't really matter too much regardless once you start sending them back in time, enough weird shit back in the day that it likely won't make much of a difference what you go with.

In any case, while I don't much want to see them doing a reboot at all, if they're going to do this I'd rather it not be with Arnie simply for the fact that if he's old now, he's not going to be getting younger as they continue with the rebooted franchise, dude could die between movies or something.