Terraria 2 Is In Development

remmus

Aug 31, 2009
1.2 been so far a very enjoyable patch, minimap the biggest enjoyment, as ya can easily get lost otherwise, and tho I´m sure ye old fan might disagree, the addition of lead as a easier to find substitute for iron really help making sure your gear progression goes faster and smoother. I started a new character & world and already after a few hours have full silver armour, something that took muuuuuch more hours of gameplay to get before.

EMWISE94

Aug 22, 2013
yclatious said:
jake557 said:
yclatious said:
I have actualy done that,spawned in a new world,etc,etc.It makes the begining much easier but usualy I actively stay out of hardmode anyway,just prefer a non halowed or corupted world.
You could always make a separate world and trigger hardmode there. It'd be a shame to skip it entirely, that's where the bulk of the new content is.
Eventualy,eventualy i will triger hardmode,however my doubts have actualy been resolved by a nifty litle biome changer hose.
God bless that steampunk chick NPC,I was tired of kiling unicorns all over my spawn.
I'd like to point out that things get really intense in hardcore mode, if you thought the Hallowed and Corrupted biomes were tough... wait till you experince... A Solar Eclipse! *ominous music*

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
As much as I would love more Terraria I would of liked to see him try a different type of game first, especially with Starbound and Edge of Space coming out to fill that 2D building/adventure itch that Terraria created.