"Terrible" thing you have found on the internet

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
bartholen said:
The Landover Baptist Church website was so sickening I once intended to start this kind of thread based on it. Thanks for this. Also, I once browsed Offended? from start to finish with the sliderbar in like 2 seconds, and still saw too much.

Also, the smiling dog may just have given me nightmares O_O
Landover Baptist is a troll site. It's entirely satirical. Westboro Baptist, however, is not, and it's basically the same thing. Fucking lunatics.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Shikua said:
OldRat said:
Shikua said:
OH FUCKING GOD! I-I just threw up. Fuck, I'm glad this garbage bin is beside me ugh. That was aweful. I would not wish such horrors upon ANY man.
So, did you get through it? Or do you have to try again?
Ugh, I just barely managed to hold it down untill the end of the page. The US should be using that to torture terrorists.
I'm very curious now, having that sick interest that everyone does, but I'm getting laid in about a week, and I'd like to be able to function properly... after that, though, I shall take the test! :D

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
That ''baby punching'' game on newgrounds. description: ''Some things just make you want to punch a baby.''

I'm serious. No joke.

EDIT: I know this isn't really all that bad compared to ther stuff, but PUNCHING BABIES!?
Also, i have seen ''Offended'', smiledog, meatspin (friend), lemonparty (curiosity killed the cat in this case) and.....i think thats it. Oh wait, blue waffle an danother one called like pork sandwich (thats not the actual name!) which was a penis version of blue waffle. I know! Disturbing!

shadow741

Oct 28, 2009
Detective Paul said:
I was looking at a few flash animations one day when I came across one about a blue moose chopping down a tree. It seemed innocent fun a t first until he had to CHOP HIS OWN LEG OFF WITH A SPOON. The pure sickness of it was like a car wreck where the victims urethera was pulled out and stretched across the dashboard.
Happy Tree Friends I'm guessing?

Speakercone

May 21, 2010
hey guys! what's going on in this thread? maybe I'll click this link here and see what's
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD AND HOLY MY EYES!!!!

Imaginarious

Feb 13, 2011
It's always fun to change a random computer's homepage to one of meatspin's sites. If you weren't aware, the folks behind meatspin have like 8-10 other video links on it's site for "that genre." Pressurespot and Motherman are classics. Hardly anything as soul shattering as what ED has to offer, but an entertaining party trick nonetheless.