Terrible Things Promised For Metro: Last Light

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Metro 2033 has been on my 'to-play' list for a while now, and will certainly be one of my prioities later (alongisde FF13-2, AC: Revelations, Dawn of War 2, and the Mass Effect games). However, I'm sadly rather worried we won't end up seeing Last Light. Purely because of the financial concerns at THQ. I realise it's a slim chance, but if they get rid of the project then I will be pretty damn sad, because it looks awesome. Here's hoping THQ survive long enough to get the game finished (properly) and released, and then continue on with a strong outlook for the future :).

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Times like this I wish I could play 'scary' games :(

Same reason I can't play Dead Space :sigh:

ScruffyMcBalls

Apr 16, 2012
Well shit, way to throw the Wii-U under the bus. I really don't see people's issues with this system, having said that there must've been some problem with the hardware for the decision to be made. My money is on the developers not wanting the task of coming up with a brand new control system for a totally new controller, and in all fairness I can't really blame them. Here's hoping they just change their mind further down the line.

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
Hows that actually suprising anyone? THQ is in some financial Trouble and they cant allow themselves to take big risks, like developing a game for a "console" that isnt even out yet. The Wii U might bomb entirely and nobody likes it or buys it, then what? Im honestly suprised that People didnt see this coming.

On the other hand, well here's to hoping that its relatively bugfree when its released, at least the first Metro, for some reason hated me, and i dont mean that it just wanted to kill me, no it really hated me to the point of not liking that i play xD

Tadman

May 28, 2012
Metro 2033 was one of those games I cared very little for and now has become one of my favorite shooters of all time. Metro Last Light looks like a great sequel and I very much intend to buy it on launch. It not coming out for the Wii U makes me not care at the slightest.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Based on how 2033 runs on my most powerful PC, I'll be getting Last Light for the PS3. I will be buying it as soon as I can. I love the first one, and I hate it. It's the scariest game I've ever played, and I can't wait to get the new one. After STALKER 2's cancellation, I need my post-apocalyptic fix.