Test Drive Unlimited 2 Review

s2dio

May 21, 2008
The cell phones! THE @#$%ING CELL PHONES!!!

That was the deal breaker for me on the latest Midnight Club. They give you an open world environment, and actually give you some seek & find collectibles, then CALL YOU every 30 seconds to tell you to do something. I see the ruddy glowing marker! It's 300' high! Stop calling/texting me!

If they have the same type deal in the new Test Drive... I'll stick to NFS Hot Pursuit and Shift.

DeadFetus511

Oct 14, 2010
As Good Game (Aussie TV gaming show) put it, every character in the game is a massive douche xD
The graphics don't look all that flash either.
Disappointed with this game.

punkocker56

Feb 28, 2011
Ya its a good game but i mean hey its not as fun as actually driving one of these many gorgouse cars. I live in honolulu and commute to work every morning in a lamborghini murcialago and nothing compares to driving a car like that i mean ya if you were to play the game with a force feedback racing wheel like the logitech G25 and be playing in the cockpit view ya it may feel real but no as real as ud hope. overall i would give the game a decent rating like 7.5/10 but theres just not as many things to do as u would expect to be able to do because hell lets face it TDU AND TDU2 are the only driving games with a title that fits the actual style of the game but like i said overal a rating of 7.5/10 in my books. Its a fun game to play just to short

punkocker56

Feb 28, 2011
I have the same issue. I proudly baught midnight club L.A and I have an issue with the cell phone thing even with TDU2 its just way to un needed. The beeping every 30 seconds is annoying and i do think that they shouldve put an option in the game that allows you to shut it off. So s2dio i completley agree with you

jords

Once mauled a bear
Oct 20, 2008
punkocker56 said:
Ya its a good game but i mean hey its not as fun as actually driving one of these many gorgouse cars. I live in honolulu and commute to work every morning in a lamborghini murcialago and nothing compares to driving a car like that i mean ya if you were to play the game with a force feedback racing wheel like the logitech G25 and be playing in the cockpit view ya it may feel real but no as real as ud hope. overall i would give the game a decent rating like 7.5/10 but theres just not as many things to do as u would expect to be able to do because hell lets face it TDU AND TDU2 are the only driving games with a title that fits the actual style of the game but like i said overal a rating of 7.5/10 in my books. Its a fun game to play just to short
You have a Murciélago and can't even spell it right? Yeah, I totally buy that. Absolutely. Completely.