Testicles - Let's talk about 'em

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I hit this huge ass bump on my bike which caused me to slide off the seat at high force. Crunch.
Then one time I was in a fight and fearful that my opponent would rise and kick my ass I kinda steped on his bawls. He stayed down.
EDIT: Oh yeah, one time me and my friend were messing with paintballs and slingshots. He needs better aim. Thank God I had thick pants on.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Julianking93 said:
My first girlfriend broke up with me by kicking me square in the balls.

With high heels on.
Fucking hell. That must of killed! Did you do anything back?

OT: I have been kicked in my baby liquid holders a few times but nothing very memorable.

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
There was this once when my balls got hit by a random flying shoe. That was interesting.

mark-the-stampede

Feb 15, 2010
someone punched me in the balls not too long ago so once i had recovered i kicked them in the balls with my dr martens on sufficed to say they have never tried it again.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
Julianking93 said:
My first girlfriend broke up with me by kicking me square in the balls.

With high heels on.
Oh, Snap! I think I might wear a cup from now on...

AviaJiutai

Jun 8, 2010
I once got punched in the nuts by my 7 year old niece, and I once got a cricket ball in my groin as well. The sun was in my eyes, so I couldn't grab it in time to avoid said ball-on-groin contact.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
I was struck in the 'nads by a shuttlecock once. Then on another occasion by a tennis ball. The first time was relatively easy to shrug off. The second time, not so much.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I, er... no? Why did I click on this?

Anyways, considering I don't have any, I can't share a story of my own pain, but I once kicked a guy in the balls. He was really pissing me off, my foot was supposed to hit his shin, but it missed. He was in a lot of pain, at least, I assume he was from the sound he made. He didn't bully me ever again, in fact, no one from that school messed with me for the rest of the time I was there.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
This is going to sound odd, but... the most pain I ever experienced to m'jewels?

Sneezing way to fucking hard. It's happened a couple times. I sneeze, and all the pressure just goes right to my brothers in arms. I don't even get it o_O

EDIT:

Bohemian Waltz said:
That is one of the funniest fucking things I have ever seen in my entire god damn life and I LOVE you for it.

WittyInfidel

Aug 30, 2010
When I was younger, around 17 or so, went over to visit a friend with an over-playful Siberian Husky. Said Husky was fond of biting hard enough to get a grip and pull you around the yard, usually by the arm. Was all in good fun, never hard enough to break skin or leave a mark, but hard enough that there is little chance of breaking free.

Now, substitute arm for the crotch of a pair of jogging shorts. The rest writes itself.

And on a side note, I'm still skittish around most large dogs.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
This isn't 100% relevant, but I think it's awesome anyway. 7 super-powered nut shots on the same guy... in the same fight... ouch.

Red vs Blue Revelation, Chapter 10 [http://redvsblue.com/archive/?id=1344].

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
7th grade, I was punched in the wilkins...by someone who must have been the weakest person in my class...4 shots and I stood straight and still, unflinching because I have:

Brass Balls!

I have been extremely careful to avoid testicular injury though, in all seriousness.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
From what I can remember, I've been hit by a baseball and a stick schtick between the legs. The baseball was thrown there by a friend (who then laughed his ass off) and the stick was my own damn fault. Did I double over in pain? Of course.

TheDist

Mar 29, 2010
One time playing cricket I bolwed, he hit it full force right back into my daddy bags. Not fun, though indeed the cup took most of the force it still bloody hurt.

I have bowled a few to peoples nuts before also and one poor sod didn't have a cup on, think I ruined his day.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
was playing football and someone threw the ball into my balls

was walking in the school when a girl tripped and her head smashed into my ball sack (not sure if i should be aroused or in pain though)
and then i also got hit by an arrow (relax it wasent sharp, it was blunt, though it hurt)
and when i once turned around and dident see that metal thing poking out the wall and got hammered by that
and properly millions of punches to them

yeah, their battle hardened

CheesusCrust

Sep 24, 2009
My friend threw a football from across the street. As I caught the ball in my arms it continued to spin and slid out of my grib into my fellas. It was probably less about how hard the ball hit and more about angle, but regardless I was on the ground for a good few minutes cringing in pain.

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
my very stoned freind kicked me in the nuts for letting him go to the bathroom once...thankfully i was also high as a kite to it didnt actually hurt to much was more of a "you just kicked me in the balls...you dick!" reaction, tho tbh later on he did flip out at us for talking about bioshock , his girlfreinds name is eve and we where talking about plasmids so ya... not fun at the time but fun to look back on =P