TF2 Headgear!

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
300lb. Samoan said:
[http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=demomandivisionbythegr4.jpg]
Would that give him a bigger headshot box, or would my botched snipes just make awesome swiss cheese out of his fro?

ErGo

Feb 25, 2009
Nattaboy said:
I think Valve is going to release a system where you can create CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPONS. Yes, I said it, CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPONS.

This explains the new backpack with tons of slots, the option to delete items, etc.
You could make things to suit your playstyle, eg a pyro flamethrower that does 75% damage in front, 100% crits from behind, and air blast (fusion of basic flamethrower and backburner)
Customizable weapons would be so awesome, I CANT WAIT. SO BADASS I'LL BE PLAYING FOR HOURS.

Liverandbacon

Nov 27, 2008
ErGo said:
Nattaboy said:
I think Valve is going to release a system where you can create CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPONS. Yes, I said it, CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPONS.

This explains the new backpack with tons of slots, the option to delete items, etc.
You could make things to suit your playstyle, eg a pyro flamethrower that does 75% damage in front, 100% crits from behind, and air blast (fusion of basic flamethrower and backburner)
Customizable weapons would be so awesome, I CANT WAIT. SO BADASS I'LL BE PLAYING FOR HOURS.
Uh oh. I'm seeing TF2: The MMO coming now. "OMG uber Sasha lewtz!"

El Taco the Rogue

Feb 16, 2009
Nattaboy said:

Except its far better than the back burner. So just unbalanced weapons then?