TF2 players, what class do you use the most?

Encentrik

Nov 11, 2011
I end up playing as the Spy and Scout most of the time; I play as the Spy because I love tricking enemies into thinking I'm from their team and stabbing them in the back. The Scout is mainly for reaching areas fast enough when my team is fighting in a specific area or to grab a briefcase.

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
I play what ever our team needs most which often ends up with me being the medic I might of only started playing last week but even I know 4 of any class is a bad idea, but if theres only 1 sniper on the team ill pick that since I rather enjoy the challenge of 2 head shots with one shot (Machina ftw)

shado_temple

Oct 20, 2010
It's come to the point where, despite usually being one of the first to load, I'll wait until everyone else picks their classes, and fill in whatever gaps remain. My game times will tell you that I'm most commonly an engineer, though nowadays I only play it if there's truly a problem with defense, or I'm feeling adventurous (Widowmaker+pistol+gunslinger = endless fun, provided you have good metal management skills).

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
The Spy. Saharan build. Eternal Reward and Dead Ringer, because Trolololololololololo....

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I tend to go through "phases" for my favorite classes. Originally I really liked a mix of Pyro/Heavy. Then I went to favoring Soldier. Now I'm a Huntsman Sniper, which I find much more entertaining than the classic variety, although I often go back to Pyro when I enter a game with at least 2 other Snipers on my team.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
I'm pretty good as a Sniper, but I prefer stalking and stabbing as a Spy, especially against snipers or big groups of slow Medic/Heavy teams. I'm also still trying out a combat Medic and kamikaze Demoman, and that's going pretty well too.

Blondi3

Sep 12, 2008
Kabooming on my demo until server either joins in on the kaboom party or rages.

The only other option for me is sammich heavy. Crouching with ma sammich and screaming "RUN COWARDS! HAHAHAHAH!" This also turns into either a sammich party or the server flipping out.

jetricx

Aug 29, 2011
Usually Soldier, Spy, Scout, or Demo.
Used to play a lot of heavy but tomislav heavy is overpowered if the other team doesn't have a half decent sniper.

MightyMole

Mar 5, 2011
My number 1 class is Sniper. When I started playing TF2 on the Xbox I would play this class so much I got to the point where I would be able to headshot people in the middle of like a 1 on 1 fight with classes like Scouts and Soldiers consistently. Stopped playing for a while and became about average. When I got my gaming PC first class I went to was the Sniper. My loadout varies from situtions, but most of the time is Huntsman, Jarate/Dangershield, Bushwacka.

Second most played class is the spy which I'm pretty much always using Enforcer/Diamondback(Can't decide which one is better), Dead Ringer and Your Eternal Reward.

Only classes I really don't like playing as is Demos, Soldier and Heavy.

baconbaby299

May 7, 2011
I use that which will benefit the team most appropriately at the time.
Sniping on the ledges of 2Fort is a big no-no.
If our intelligence is at risk I'll become engy.
If they have solid defence I'll spy.
If we just need a room cleared out I'll demo.

I'm just a situational kind of guy.

SimpleJack

Feb 3, 2011
When I'm not playing what my team needs the most I usually like to roll out with the scout.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
I tend to switch between Soldier, heavy, and spy.
I only do heavy because I want to level up my strange mini-gun. Server-clearing gun, here i come.
I used to do medic a lot though. Got bored of NEVER getting covered.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
30 hours solider
11.1 hours medic
6.7 hours engineer

I've only had it since free to play. Most of the medic was getting used to maps etc. by following around skilled players and healing them. But solider is by far my best, Black Box, Buff Banner and Equilizer is my load out.

FreeCookies

Oct 12, 2011
I cannot stand spies. They always seem to sneak up on me whilst i'm sniping, yet I can't play as a spy to save my life.
(I play Sniper/Medic/Soldier, btw.)
Edit: Typo. Fail.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I mostly play as soldier or medic although sometimes I'll hop on engineer for support.

Mikkelet

Mar 19, 2009
Demoman
Pyro
Scout
Soldier

I don't care much for the others, but I would wish that I found the medic more fun :/