TGS 2008: Video - Day Zero

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Electrobe, Diglett, Ninoran, Mankey
Venusaur, Rattata, Ferrow, Pidgey

ps I have the rap song memorized.

NiteRaven

Jun 22, 2007
Russ, I'm telling ya man... you've got the Lex Luthor look down pat. Looking forward to the next video!

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
As you are in Tokyo, I can almost guarantee you will see a number of people whose outlandish fashion will render them indistinguishable from pokemon. Shibuya's a good place to start hunting.

TomNook

Feb 21, 2008
You must have been a giant there Russ, and btw the plural is Pokemon. No S, only really old people do that.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
TomNook post=6.73489.797557 said:
You must have been a giant there Russ, and btw the plural is Pokemon. No S, only really old people do that.
I was actually going to mention that.

And remember, "Head Video Dude" Russ Pitts, anything is buyable from a vending machine, like excellent pizza with freakin weird topings.

Edit: SORRY! I meant to write "Dude," not "Dud." Again, sorry!

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
We had excellent pizza last night, but not from a vending machine. In a little walkdown dive with mediterranean decor and a constant soundtrack of some American woman singing show tunes. It was, like everything else here, slightly bizarre, but charming.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Russ Pitts post=6.73489.798585 said:
We had excellent pizza last night, but not from a vending machine. In a little walkdown dive with mediterranean decor and a constant soundtrack of some American woman singing show tunes. It was, like everything else here, slightly bizarre, but charming.
Did the pizza happen to be topped with Pokemon or did you happen to see any 40 year old Japanese women dressed up as school girls?

aegis7

Jun 20, 2007
tendo82 post=6.73489.797476 said:
As you are in Tokyo, I can almost guarantee you will see a number of people whose outlandish fashion will render them indistinguishable from pokemon. Shibuya's a good place to start hunting.
Perhaps we could have a TWEWY montage from there too...

dabura667

Jun 3, 2008
Near the JR "Hamamatsu-chou" Station, there's a "Pokemon Center" which is a store that specializes in..........

you guess.... lol... even if you don't know japanese just say pokemon center and someone who works at the station should be able to point you down the street (it really is just across the street from the exit... lol