Thank you, America.

Strife17O7

May 24, 2009
ScoopMeister said:
So what is mountain dew exactly? I apologise profusely for having never tried it.
Oh....well..Something like divine ambrosia made of caffeine and carbonated sugar-water.
Or..corn-syrup as is the more modern custom. I find it genuinely unique myself.

Of course, anyone could say as much of their preferred soda.

@OP: And yeah, I forgot before..
Thanks for Monty Python. And Guinness. And Doctor Who. And Simon Pegg/Nick Frost.
And..............er...hm....a starting point?

Optional Opinion

Dec 29, 2008
Lyri said:
Optional Opinion said:
Most importantly, I would like to thank you for bringing Mountain Dew to our shores.

I might be late in finding these bottles in our shop fridges, but I don't care. Thanks, these are some bloody good beverages.

I don't know how long Mountain Dew has been stocked in our shops but if you haven't tried any then I suggest you find some.
We used to sell mountain dew a long time ago, also the crap we get over in England is not the same as what is on sale here.
Unless we finally got

and not

Signed.

An Englishman in America slipping on Mountain Dew.
It was the bottled 'Dew that I tried. I guess I need to hunt me down some tinned Mountain Dew if that's the better.

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
EdwardOrchard said:
Lord Mountbatten Reborn said:
Optional Opinion said:
we forgive you for having better dental care than us
But they don't. Ours is actually better, despite the stereotype.
How do you rank a country's dental care? Seriously, like, how can you actually, possibly rank a country's dental care? By the number of dentists? Cheapest fillings? Kids with the most amount of metal in face?

I do agree that the British bad teeth stereotype is in fact, you know, a stereotype, but how does a country have better dental care?
I'm sure there are statistics on it, somewhere, but instead I offer you my own brand of logic.

Dental care is free to under 18s, the elderly, the disabled, the pregnant, etc. Basically its free to everyone but men between the ages of 18 and 40 who don't have one of the many reasons to have it free.

OT: I haven't bought any, but I tried some of my mates, and it seemed alright. I still prefer coke though.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Optional Opinion said:
It was the bottled 'Dew that I tried. I guess I need to hunt me down some tinned Mountain Dew if that's the better.
I tried bottled Dew, kinda tasted like crap.

Came over here and had a can, now I make sure I always have some whilst I'm over here. It'll be a sad day when I go home. I'll have to order some to get it.

This shit is like liquid crack.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Optional Opinion said:
I am a self appointed emissary of the English. I would like to say, we forgive you for throwing the tea into the Boston Harbour, we forgive you for having better dental care than us and we even forgive you for Jersey Shore *shudders*

Most importantly, I would like to thank you for bringing Mountain Dew to our shores.

I might be late in finding these bottles in our shop fridges, but I don't care. Thanks, these are some bloody good beverages.

I don't know how long Mountain Dew has been stocked in our shops but if you haven't tried any then I suggest you find some.

I would also like to thank you for making 'Family Feud' so we were able to copy you and make 'Family Fortunes', yes this was years ago but I would still like to say thank you, I grew up on Family Fortunes.
As a self appointed British doctor, I would like America to not listen to what this guy says. The tea incident was disappointing, you guys actually don't have better health care than us (and there are studys that prove this) and, AND, jersey shore is the worst thing you have ever done.

America, i'm sorry, but what he said about those things just isn't true

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
your welcome, now start hating Canada for releasing the terror that is justin beiber onto the world.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Optional Opinion said:
I am a self appointed emissary of the English. I would like to say, we forgive you for throwing the tea into the Boston Harbour, we forgive you for having better dental care than us and we even forgive you for Jersey Shore *shudders*

I would also like to thank you for making 'Family Feud' so we were able to copy you and make 'Family Fortunes', yes this was years ago but I would still like to say thank you, I grew up on Family Fortunes.
You forgive us for making Jersey Shore?!?! I'm American, and I have yet to forgive us for it!

You are welcome for mountain dew though.

Strife17O7

May 24, 2009
Optional Opinion said:

Sorry...had to add this too...

Best to be able to find this...

Previously seen as this...

And for the common "what is?" bit...

Orcboyphil

Dec 25, 2008
I want to thank America for dragging us into an illegal war and then ruinning our economy by lending money to people who couldn't possibly afford it and then hiking up there intreast rates to such a degree that they they couldn't even afford to pay the intreast so they could steal there homes. Also I really want to thank them for stealing all our pension money. Yeah Mountain Dew is really worth it.