Apr 16, 2009
Rhapsody of Fire and Luca Turilli
Here is an amazing song by Luca Turilli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLWWVHBV0iU

P.S. How do you embed a video?

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I'm getting back into Kanye West and Del Tha Funkee Homosapian. I'm also definitely into Renard a lot more than I have been. Oh yeah, and these guys:

I've seen them live a couple of times and it sucks because that kind of music is perfect for moving around to but no one shows up and the people who do show up just stand around.

Sep 9, 2010
Toasty Virus said:
Psycho-Toaster said:
Rise Against, in anticipation of their new album.
NEW ALBUM WHAT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THIS D:D:

Cough

Anyway

A Day To Remember for me, just cause they AWSHUM
Same here! (Favorite song?) Also, I'd like to put forward Chiodos, another cool Post-Hardcore band.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Judas Priest, I've been hearing them from a long time now but I had stopped caring about them until I picked up Rocka Rolla for the first time, now it's the only thing I listen to.

Sep 9, 2010
Sneeze said:
Shinedown most recently, I first heard of em way back when when a friend mentioned em being good and linked a song or two but I never thought to properly look 'em. Then I saw THE Final Destination and heard Devour and was like hey, pretty cool. Then more recently I downloaded Devour to Rock Band 3 and was like, hey even cooler. Then I got the album "The Sound of Madness" and its my current album of choice.

tl;dr Shinedown.
Thsi happened to me, earlier this year. It helped that The Sound of Madness is exactley 42 minutes long, whihc is how long my study halls are. So I'd listen to it atleast once a day.

axis5

Jan 17, 2011
ChocoFace said:
Psycho-Toaster said:
They're releasing a new album? time to GET HYPED.

OT: um, i guess Alter Bridge and Bowling For Soup right now. One a serious and artistic band, the other does it all for the lulz.
RA's new album comes out March. 15th, in case you hadn't heard!

Anywho...right now I've been listening to alot of Eminem and Underoath. Respectively, Recovery and Define the Great Line.

Sneeze

Dec 4, 2010
Icarion (aka Stockholm) said:
Thsi happened to me, earlier this year. It helped that The Sound of Madness is exactley 42 minutes long, whihc is how long my study halls are. So I'd listen to it atleast once a day.
That is convenient :p Tis a great album though.

Sep 9, 2010
Sneeze said:
Icarion (aka Stockholm) said:
That is convenient :p Tis a great album though.
That it is. I think the Sound of Madness might be the best song. That or The Crow and teh Butterfly. I wrote a fable based on it. For History class, lol.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Ranchcroutons said:
Definitely the Decemberists! I'm seeing them live in April and could not be more excited!
YES! The Decemberists are my all-time favourite band. Worst part is they've never toured Australia until the year before last, and the day they toured (too late to get tickets!), my brother-in-law introduced me to them (as in, their music. Not them, them) by getting me The Hazards of Love for Christmas. To make matters worse, he and my sister actually MET them at their hotel and chilled for a bit, after interviewing them for a local magazine. JEALOUS.

What do you think of The King is Dead? Awesome, though less outside the box than Hazards of Love.

The_Nomad said:
Mumford and Sons

They're a very folky traditional kinda band is the best way i can describe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7bHe--mp1g
I also love these guys! Unfortunately, since they won Australia's 'Triple J Hottest 100' (radio music competition, it's a Pretty Big Deal) they've been kinda blown up a bit.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
i have recently come to love Modest Mouse. yeah i heard a few of their songs on the airwaves, you know dashboard, float on, so forth. but some of their less popular songs are fucking brilliant, which i have just now discovered. heart cooks brain, spitting venom, the stars are projectors, all nite diner, night on the sun, just to name some of my favorites. so good.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
For me it is Voltaire. I recently got his "Live!" album and I am loving listening to every single minute of it. The song I have been listening to the most recently is

"Reggae mortis" The title alone is epic :D

TerribleTwitch

Mar 3, 2010
Right now, Less Than Jake. Last week, Toto. The week before last, Return to Forever. I'm considering the list of names on this thread, so I'll probably look up some of them and go on a new binge soon.

Ranchcroutons

Sep 12, 2010
Nerdfury said:
Ranchcroutons said:
Definitely the Decemberists! I'm seeing them live in April and could not be more excited!
YES! The Decemberists are my all-time favourite band. Worst part is they've never toured Australia until the year before last, and the day they toured (too late to get tickets!), my brother-in-law introduced me to them (as in, their music. Not them, them) by getting me The Hazards of Love for Christmas. To make matters worse, he and my sister actually MET them at their hotel and chilled for a bit, after interviewing them for a local magazine. JEALOUS.

What do you think of The King is Dead? Awesome, though less outside the box than Hazards of Love.
Well I think it is one of their weaker albums actually but that doesn't keep it from being awesome. I'd say the Hazards of Love is my all time favorite because of the narrative and just how epic the music gets.

Mazza35

Jan 20, 2011
axis5 said:
ChocoFace said:
Psycho-Toaster said:
They're releasing a new album? time to GET HYPED.

OT: um, i guess Alter Bridge and Bowling For Soup right now. One a serious and artistic band, the other does it all for the lulz.
RA's new album comes out March. 15th, in case you hadn't heard!

Anywho...right now I've been listening to alot of Eminem and Underoath. Respectively, Recovery and Define the Great Line.
I can't wait for their album!

OT: I've become re-addicted with Red since their latest album

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I haven't really got a 'band I'm totally into right now', though I did recently discover (by chance, and by these forums, respectively) the joys of Pearl and the Puppets, and The Decemberists. That is, I've found the following two songs by them (one from a forum post, and one from hearing them on a film trailer and in a supermarket), and decided to soon listen to more of their stuff and see if they're any good to get into...