That one game you could never finish...

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
I can't remember many, but two I definintely know for sure are Theif: Deadly Shadow, which wasn't as much for difficultly as... well, I really don't know. I got it for two dollars and played it occasionally in between a few other games that had multiplayer at the time, and the multiplayer ones sort of took over. I should probably go back to that.
The other one I never finished was my first ever console game Croc: Legend of the Gabbos for the Playstation (I was 5 at the time). The disc kept freezing at a boss. I came back to it once about two years ago, made my way to that same boss (Some ice guy I think) and it frooze right before I beat him again.

Also, I just remembered, my dad had Duke Nukem 3D on the computer around that time, and I could never beat that either. I decided to get it on the xbox and try to beat it, but I got stuck at a spot. I may still beat it.

JeKaWo

Jan 2, 2009
Never got around to actually finish final fantasy IX, and not because i do not like the game, i think it's the best in the entire series. I have gotten as far as disc 4 but then memorycard not working. Doing same stuff again on PS2 then it won't read the damn discs anymore. Now i bought a PS1 just to finish the damn game!

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
2 games....

Deadspace 2 on hardore.... not because it was difficult though. In fact it's because my BASTARD 360 can't handle the sodding marker chamber and says the disk is bollocksing dirty.... wasn't to happy about that :/

Also Fallout New Vegas. Don't know what it is about the game. I never experienced any of the bugs. It just got to a point that I really couldn't be bothered with it. As though something was missing. Which is a real shame because I loved Fallout 3.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Despite having a lot of time logged on it, I never actually finished the main Oblivion storyline. By the time I finished Shivering Isles I stopped caring.

Sudenak

Mar 31, 2011
Two games:

Glover, due to horrible difficulty.

Fable 3, due to horrible everything. It was too easy on top of it all. Super easy with bad everything else. Ugh.

Death to Bambi

May 16, 2011
I never finish almost any game I play. I eventually lose interest of games fairly quickly, I don't recall the last game I honestly finished to the very end. I usually play many games and play them for quite some time but rarely I finish them.

I really need to start playing on my steam, so many games I have purchased and none finished. Lawlz.

*Gets back to work and sneakily play Terraria and Minecraft*

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Resonance of Fate. It had that cool art style, fun gameplay, and customizable characters. Basically everything I wanted except... THE STORY WAS SO BORING DDDDDDD: I couldnt even get past chapter 3

derelict

Oct 25, 2009
I'ma go with Saint's Row 2. Two part problem, first part is I tend to get sidetracked, a lot. Second part is, it's a lot easier to get sidetracked when the mission system...dies, and doesn't offer you any more missions well before the end of the actual story.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i have finished neither portal game.
i played both till near the end in one session and then i got up to make dinner or something i just could never be bothered to sit down and finish it.

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Brink.

Couldn't get past day 2 on the security side because my god damn AI buddies couldn't give me ANY cover while I was trying to deliver the security card. Or whatever the hell I was doing.

I must say, that game set a record though, I'd never sold a game 3 days after getting it up until I got Brink.
This, the AI just sucks terribly.

That, and Final Fantasy XIII, I gave up on it quite late at around chapter 11 after seeing those disappointing 'side quests'.

buggy65

Aug 13, 2008
Zelda OoT on Gamecube. The game glitched on me and I just gave up.

Ninja Guidan on Xbox. Halfway through and I just gave up, my soul could not take any more.

FEAR. Gunplay was awesome, running from a little girl I could not kill was not.

TheBadGamer

Mar 8, 2010
Final Fantasy X-2, I played up to the end of the first chapter and then I just quit there was noting in the game that would make me want to continue the story.

CAPTCHA:chief Allith, I have nothing.

mionic

May 22, 2011
"Mario and Luigi partners in time", i cant seem to beat the last boss third stage...

snakeys

Aug 8, 2008
I agree with the Far Cry 2 thing. I played it about 3 hours and then traded it in. Awful game.

I also did not care for Black Ops, really at all, despite having enjoyed MW and MW2. I just cannot be bothered to finish it.

I am very suprised to hear the Borderlands mentions. I have played all the way through that game multiple times with each of the 4 characters. Great game with great and clever writing. I think a lot of that game depends upon the multiplayer. The game simply is not as much fun solo, and I am not a fan of multiplayer experiences - at all. Also, best game quote candidate with: "He's an old friend of mine; and by old friend, I mean asshole that wrecked my momma's girl parts!"