That one game you want to be announced.

auron200004

Oct 12, 2010
Do I have to pick one? Because I can't. Here goes...

Kingdom Hearts 3 (and not that handheld shit they've been pushing out for years either)
Dark Cloud 3 (the developer still exists, and it's the series that really raised them up)
Legacy of Kain sequel
Dragon Age 2 (you know, the real Dragon Age 2)
Psychonauts 2

The list goes on...

his1nightmare

Nov 8, 2010
T4FF3R said:
Anyone looking for the "real" Diablo 3 might want to check out Path of Exile. I've heard some good things about it. It's in beta right now, I believe.
Played it and it's fun, but it's basically rather a dark Loki than Diablo, in a somewhat positive way.
I for my part am sitting here, waiting for Torchlight 2.

Sorry for OT, go on bros.

Well, to tell a serious answer... I think of all alternatives I would be smiling the hardest if Fotonica 2 was announced.

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
WarCraft IV -------- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, WoW would have to be of course you know.. retconned completely for this to happen.

Jayse

Sep 22, 2009
I'd sell my balls for a remake of Heroes of Might and Magic 3 with the graphics of 6.

BeeGeenie

May 30, 2012
Planescape: Torment - Unabridged and Remastered. It'll never happen, and the game is awesomesauce just the way it is, but a man can dream.

Shivhappy

Sep 6, 2011
Final Fantasy Tactics 2, a proper mature sequel.
Localization of Valkyria Chronicles 3(i dont even care what platform, just let me play it)
An open world Tenchu game.
A sequel to 2008 Prince of Persia(yes i liked it better than the other vers)
Vagrant Story 2.
And i too join the Vanquish 2 bandwagon.

|Sith|Eldarion

Nov 14, 2011
A Lord of the Rings game developed by CD Projekt for the 360(my computer is absolute shit). A Lord of the Rings game with some teeth would be nice compared to Conquest and War in the North. It's high time that EA gives the LOTR license to somebody who actually knows how to make a good game, because they stopped making decent games for it in 2006 with BFME2.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
KOTOR 3
Half Life 3
Ocarina of Time AND Majoras Mask for Wii U
Psychonauts 2
A Pirate-themed RPG by Bioware
Banjo-Threeie (the real sequel)

With the exception of possibly Half Life 3 and Psychonauts 2 this will probably never come true.

BigOrteil

Apr 2, 2011
Mount and Blade 2 with modern technology. And since they're more than 2 devs now, they could add more stuff and do a more complete game (im talking about Vanilla) than the first one, it would be epic for me.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
BigOrteil said:
Mount and Blade 2 with modern technology. And since they're more than 2 devs now, they could add more stuff and do a more complete game (im talking about Vanilla) than the first one, it would be epic for me.
I believe they are but I don't have a source for it.

I'd fuck a women, something that would be the most painful experience of my life if it meant that Cocoron got a sequel. What is the game i'm requesting. Well, imagine Mega Man but you could custom-choose parts to your mega man, what he fired, what he looked like, his weight, his speed, his mobility over certain things and what not but have nine of them and each one had a different playstyle, outfit and item depending on what you chose for them while making them.

A remake to Ghost's and Goblins which are coming for you, tonight and you know its true.

I always wanted Snatcher in a 3D environment. Essentially take LA Noire and throw a Snatcher skin over it and you got one of my dreamed-of remakes.

Finally, I want, so badly a remake of the original Metal Gear games on Peace Walkers or Metal Gear Solid 4's engine. There's no reason Kojima CAN'T do it but it most likely wouldn't sell so well and it might just come out on hand-helds if anything. I mean full remake, new sounds, redid chip-tune music, third person action, all the shit that we loved in the new Metal Gear games.

mirage202

Mar 13, 2012
Homeworld 3, I don't know why it hasn't already been done, so whichever suit is responsible, needs to be shot.

Kikyoo

Apr 16, 2008
Monster hunter 4 released in the US.
I also want the next Fire emblem game released in the US.
But more than either of theses I lament the death of Breath of Fire so much. I would be a nice person for another good Breath of Fire game. Breath of Fire 6... that is something i want.

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
I know it's probably the typical thing to say, but Half Life 2: Ep 3/Half Life 3. I don't care, I just want more Half Life and I'm not afraid to admit it. Other than that:

Psychonauts 2 would awesome.

A reboot of the Marathon franchise. (Unlikely)

MDK 3, although what are the odds that Bioware would even think about those games ever again?

A new X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter. There were so many controls that I'm not sure it could be played on a console, which probably crushes my hopes for that. I don't want a dumbed down version like Rogue Squadron was, I want full control.

Phenomenis said:
So, what's yours? For me, I'm gonna go with Unreal Championship 3, an addition to the excellent Unreal Championship series. I was even playing Unreal Championship 2 earlier today. I don't know if it will ever happen, but I'm sitting here, hoping that one day, I'll get to kick ass as Sapphire, Malcolm, Anubis and Lauren in the Liandri Grand Tournement again. Also hoping for old original Unreal Championship characters to be brought back again, such as my personal favourite Mr Crow, along with loads of the others.
Wasn't Unreal Championship just a watered down version of Unreal Tournament 2003 that came out for the Xbox? Unreal Tournament 3 is available for consoles, and although Epic fucked up and gave it that shitty story, the multiplayer is still spot-on.