That one game you want to be announced.

Demyx26

Jun 30, 2010
Eclpsedragon said:
The World Ends With You 2,

Come on Square, I know you can make it. You're putting the characters into Kingdom Hearts games, stop teasing me like this.
It's like they only want to make Final Fantasy online games, which all fail. "The World Ends With You" was great, but it had too much friendship and love. On a separate note, Fallout 4 needs to be Bethesda's main project for the next couple years. Wasteland 2252 > Tamriel

Demyx26

Jun 30, 2010
WaysideMaze said:
Jaeke said:
Seriously though, Elder Scrolls VI: Atmora.

Bricks will be shat.
How about Elder Scrolls VI:Akavir.

OR!

Elder Scrolls VI:Nirn. Yeah nothing like that's gonna happen for years, but I can dream right?
Akarvir would be so awesome, but the only races could be the monkey, tiger, snake or blob thing. They couldn't really have dragons because that would be super over powered.

Aslyn

Jan 22, 2012
Psychonauts 2. Followed by Kingdom Hearts 3, which I have completely given up on. Enough with the handheld crap already.

tofulove

Sep 6, 2009
for me, it was rome 2 total war, but at last it has came true, now i cant wait for it to be released.

rebelscum

Jun 8, 2009
No One Lives Forever 3
Condemned 3: Retconning The Sci-Fi Bullshit
Alan Wake 2 (No, American Nightmare doesn't count)

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
I think for me, I'd have a happy-fit if they ever announced an Impossible Creatures 2. What a nutty game

Aslyn said:
Kingdom Hearts 3, which I have completely given up on. Enough with the handheld crap already.
Don't...I can't think of that series any more without feeling sad I never got to see the third instalment with characters I actually give a crap about.

The Mighty Stove

Apr 16, 2012
I have one and only one wish....

Mega Man Legends 3. If I ever hit it big I will personally buy the franchise from Capcom and personally make it happen.

Orange Lazarus

Jun 3, 2009
Biodeamon said:
Vanquish 2. It was awesome but needed a few touch-ups. The sequel would be awesome.
I agree with is 100%. In the rational part of my mind I know it will never happen, but if it did, it would probably be the best game I'v ever played. Seriously, If sequel potential had a name, it would be Vanquish 2.

nohorsetown

Dec 8, 2007
piinyouri said:
A sequel/remake for Crystalis or E.V.O. Search For Eden.

My squees would sunder the earth.
Holy shit! You nailed it, right off the bat. I wholeheartedly agree. I was gonna say a new Breath of Fire, but your ideas are better. Good job!

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
-Snip-
Golden Sun 3
Just went through the thread to make sure no one has told you yet.
There already is a Golden Sun 3. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for the nintendo DS.
It's easier than the previous games, and not as long story-wise, but it's a decent little addition.

OT: Not sure. I guess I'd happily take a new Oddworld game, featuring Abe as the main character, in the old 2D platformer style.

Andrew Drake

Mar 30, 2011
Kingdom Hearts 3. I know it is coming, Square is probably working on it as we speak seeing how KH3D is almost out but still...

SBurb as a real thing. It would be the end of the world as we know it the day it launched, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing is it? No rule saying adult sessions of the game can't exist. Teenagers launching it actually happened. Although sadly, this is impossible... unless the MSPA Fandom decides otherwise.

Battlefront 3. Enough said.

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
WaysideMaze said:
Jaeke said:
Seriously though, Elder Scrolls VI: Atmora.

Bricks will be shat.
How about Elder Scrolls VI:Akavir.

OR!

Elder Scrolls VI:Nirn. Yeah nothing like that's gonna happen for years, but I can dream right?
That's what I meant, I was mistaken with the continents.

I'll be dreaming right there with ya.