That one game you want to play RIGHT now, but can't

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
Since I no longer own a PS2, nor have any of my old games, it would have to be Shadow of the Colossus. Such an amazing game.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
Mass Effect 1 + 2 playthrough. I want to, but I'm at one of the big decisions in the first game and can't decide, so it is taunting me atm.

Cogwheel said:
Just Cause 2, Call of Pripyat or Magicka would all be fairly nice. I own all of the above and my computer can run none of them.
CoP and JC2 are loads of fun. Maybe you should upgrade?

Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Okami

I lent it to a friend of mine and he never returned it, said "he lost it", bastard....
You should kidnap his pet/girlfriend/sibling/all of the above until he gives it back/buys you a new copy.

mental_looney

Apr 29, 2008
ssx 3 i heard one of the songs on a random radio station and it's all i want to play but it's at my parents house in scotland with my old stuff :<
and it feels cheeky to have hem mail e a game just so i can play it for a few days

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Okami

I lent it to a friend of mine and he never returned it, said "he lost it", bastard....

Daniel Crewther

Aug 12, 2011
Beatmania IIDX. My controller is borrowed out to someone and he's out of the country. I'm really eager to play again!!! (search DARQs on youtube for videos of IIDX)

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.
I traded it in a while ago when Ultimate MvC3 was announced so I'd get more money than if I traded it in a day before UMvC3 came out. Boy, was that a mistake.
Serious, serious case of not noticing how good something was until you can't have it. At least I get it back, along with improvements, come November.
... But I want it now!

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
The second Paper Mario. One of my favorite games ever, actually, but I lost the disc.

At least I still have Wind Waker and Metroid Prime to remind me of how underrated the Gamecube was/is.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
The new Deus Ex. The trailer made me all sorts of curious.

But games that are out now probably Heavy Rain. Because I don't have a PS3... YET!

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
System Shock 2, I can't get the bastarding piece of glory to work on my newfangled Windows 7! It's making me want to break out my ole beige box but it's so loud...

Mr.Luigi

Jul 11, 2011
Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I have it, and I'm about half way through, but it's so damn scary it's always a battle to actually click that little "play" button.
Like right now, I really want to play it... but I can't... You know what i mean?

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
For the longest time it was Harvest Moon for the N64. I loved that game as a kid, but the cartridge disappeared. I missed playing it so much I actually did some trading with a class mate (I was in 6th grade at the time)... I'd make stuff for him to give to his crush at the time and he'd lend me the game for a month. It was a cool tradeoff :eek:

Although I'd still love to play Harvest Moon, most days it seems to be that I wish I could be playing FFX for the ps2. We had that game too when I was a kid, but the disc was scratched beyond redemption when I was only 25% through. No game store nearby ever has it in stock, and it's quite disheartening... It was a blast to play.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
Catherine is one, but I'm really gonna have to wait for that due to waiting on the Europe release... But as for a game that's out, I want to get Lego Batman but I can't get it, nor any game because I have no money and due to the riot, the likelyhood of me getting to my nearest CEX is next to none.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Actually, as of recently, I've wanted to play "I have no mouth and I must scream". The problem is that finding a copy at a reasonable price, or at all for that matter, is about as easy as trying to find something funny or interesting about YouTube Vbloggers.
I'm going to stop by Barnes and Noble sooner or later to pick up a copy of the actual story.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Minecraft.
My game crashed earlier today and erased my save. There goes the last nine months of procrastinating. Fuck!

massaffect123

Apr 24, 2009
That would have to be Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. It causes my monitor to freak the hell out and stop working. No other game does this.