That One Song I Heard... That One Time

KingKickass

Oct 8, 2012
You ever get that one song you listen to that sounds EXACTLY like another song but you can't figure it out? I have, just recently infact.
This is one of my favorite shows and I highly recommend it... but that's not the point. The point is, this song sounds way too goddamn familiar for me to just let it be an awesome song; oh no. The intro, the chorus, the swap from hard rock to ballad; everything about this song reminds me of another song, but I can't remember. Have any of you had a similar experience that drove you to near insanity just trying to think and remember SOMETHING. Please, make me feel more comfortable and not like I'm the only crazy one.

Also: If any of you can think of a song that sounds like this one, PLEASE message me! I need some closure so I can sleep!

purf

Nov 29, 2010
I think your thread has a problem: Once you figure something like this out, it goes away. At least.. I think. I mean, I know what you are experiencing, but there's no way I can possibly remember the song(s) in question.

But fwiw, have this:
Rain Man OST (Hans Zimmer, 1988)
This Corrosion (The Sisters of Mercy, 1987) [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obzPPeHgHRQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=39s]