That one villain you hate to love.

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
Any of the imaginative, yet one dimensional characters from Deadrising. Like Adam the clown. Or that dude with the machete.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Ganondorf has the sexiest eyebrows, as Kanye would say, of ALL TIME. Gotta love 'em.

Redemption003

Apr 19, 2009
Big Smoke from GTA: San Andreas? The guy completely screwed you over yet I still hated myself for blowing his face of with my sawn-off shotguns...the guy was awesome.

Other than that can't think of any villains I've hated loving.

DocLock

Jul 10, 2009
Does it have to be in video games?

If not, mine will be Dexter (From Darkly Dreaming Dexter Book/Telivision series).. Yes he's the protagonist but he's an evil bastard which we all end up loving..

If it absolutely has to be in video games I'll have to say.. Err.. LeChuck... Don't know why, I just like him.

Primee133

Sep 30, 2009
Me? Believe it or not, Vogel from Saints Row 2, just the way he acts so calm and handles everything is sort of admirable.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Yeah, the OP beat me to it with his answer, but Jack of Blade. I'm not sure what's not to love about that guy. He's witty, has an awesome dress sense, has an awesome name, single-handedly destroys a guild of heroes and then proceeds to turn into a FREAKING DRAGON... and even after you, as the player, eventually stops him, you have the option of wearing his mask and becoming him.

Hence, he can live on.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Caim in Drakengard 2, though if you played the first one, you'd probably agree.

Scarecrow in Folklore. He was so cool and a little crazy but he was really your enemy all along. :(

Alfred and Alexia from Resident Evil. They were so sadistic but so awesome.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
John Cavil from Battlestar Galactica, evil as sin but god's he's funny.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Hitler, killed plenty but damn was he a clever man.

I think I hate him more than I love him though.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Kharn the betrayer. Grr I hate him so much but why do I feel the draw to him. A cold two hearted killer, but he does it so simply. As it was nothing to him. Just a tribute to his god

Aussiboy

Apr 16, 2008
Dr. Blight out of captain planet the one that had the computer guy as a side kick so evil but yet so stylish.