That pokemon

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
My female Krookodile in white is the head of my team. She kicks everyone's asses. Don't know why...

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Furioso said:
Erana said:
My Krobat always came through for me. I liked cross poison, confuse ray, fly and bite. Give 'em a King's rock, and pop a few X Stat items, and the meh typing for much of the elite four didn't really matter.
I always got extra lucky wiht the poisoning with cross poison, it seemed...
Furioso said:
Well of course he could, in Gen 1 there were no dual types,
wat
In the first games each pokemon was only one type, so no dual types, like swampert, who is water/ground, though I was only joking, swampert could only exist in the remakes which had dual types

Edit: Of course their were, like Aerodactyl, don't know why I thought otherwise, fail on my part
The first pokemon in the pokedex is a dual-type. They were incredibly common, even then! Pidgey, Geodude, bulbasaur...

I demand that you go back and play the original games! Repent! D:<

Bearsheep

A War With The Sun
Oct 9, 2009
I actually beat all of pokemon platinum with a high level Empoleon. Not counting the elite four though

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Amethyst Wind said:
So everybody is saying Pokemon as a series has some hefty balance issues?
not really, I mean I noticed that some peoples best pokemon were some that sucked when I used them, its just training pokemon certain ways makes them a lot more powerful and when it comes to competitive games all these pokemon stand a pretty equal chance against each other, though there is a banlist. The ban list includes mostly legendaries and one sudo legendary who one of my friends still uses despit the fact it is on the banlist his reasoning is 'well we aren't in a tournament' though I still have a pokemon which can beat it as he has got a really bad version of that pokemon (but a bad version of that pokemon is as strong as a good version of a lot of other pokemon).

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Rattatta, mine's in the top percentage of Rattattas.

Also, for real, my Dragonite, we can take on the world!

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Erana said:
Furioso said:
Erana said:
My Krobat always came through for me. I liked cross poison, confuse ray, fly and bite. Give 'em a King's rock, and pop a few X Stat items, and the meh typing for much of the elite four didn't really matter.
I always got extra lucky wiht the poisoning with cross poison, it seemed...
Furioso said:
Well of course he could, in Gen 1 there were no dual types,
wat
In the first games each pokemon was only one type, so no dual types, like swampert, who is water/ground, though I was only joking, swampert could only exist in the remakes which had dual types

Edit: Of course their were, like Aerodactyl, don't know why I thought otherwise, fail on my part
The first pokemon in the pokedex is a dual-type. They were incredibly common, even then! Pidgey, Geodude, bulbasaur...

I demand that you go back and play the original games! Repent! D:<
No no trust me I played them to death, I must have been tired, no clue why I thought that, maybe I was just thinking of how magnemite was only electric before

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
I was able to defeat the elite four with my level 60 (Everyone in the elite four has level 70s) Salamence in Ruby.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
ABLb0y said:
I was able to defeat the elite four with my level 60 (Everyone in the elite four has level 70s) Salamence in Ruby.
salamence is a sudo-legendary sorry doesn't count