That RP that is here and yet it isn't here.

Frank Fontaine

Nov 19, 2010
"He can learn to deal with it."Ari shrugged "He eats human for petes sake. He can stand a little cold soup"
-
Guujin smiled kindly "I'm glad!" she said, she turned to Anna again walking up to her. She placed a hand on her and closed her eyes, not healing but watching the memories of the wounds "Hm? What did you do to her?" she asked, not angry, just curious, seeing the part of the fight with the gold energy that entered her wound

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
Fever's smiled faded as she looked down to Jessica who shook her head slowly "dad....Dad gone..."

---Z---

Zake shrugged "I didn't do anything The void naturally does that to invaders. I mearly weaken her spiritual shilding enough for the infection to enter her body."

Madness2920

Apr 10, 2011
"...I'm not sure thats healthy to eat humans." he said.

~X~
Kelly's smile dissapeared as she looked at jessica. "...Oh I'm so sorry..." she said as she gently hugged Jessica. "..Are you okay?"

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
{heyya i'm on again!}

Jessica shook her head "...no..."

---z---

Zack hi Guujin! It's good to finally put a name to a face!"

---Z---

Zero looked over to Andrea "so now that's out of the way what do you want to do?

Frank Fontaine

Nov 19, 2010
"Yeah...shes weak. I make sure of that so she wont hurt me"

(that was the latest post of Guujin talking abut Anna)

Frank Fontaine

Nov 19, 2010
(I love how even though Zero and Guujin hate each other immensly and younger Zero and Guujin are perfectly friendly)

Guujin nodded, grinning "Yup! It makes her easy to control. She's lucky she has any powers at all! She wasn't supposed to die when she did. Humans screwing up my plans bug me"

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
Zack giggled "i know right! once i spent about three years setting up this plan to capture a rouge weapon only for a silly human to decided it needed the toilet thus blocked my view. After it had finished its busniess it was gone..."

---J---

Jessica clutched her chest as a bolt of pain ran though it "urgh" she grunted "i don't feel good..."

Frank Fontaine

Nov 19, 2010
Guujin laughed "I never thought I' hate my own creations so much...."
-
Joseph frowned "Is iespecially bad? Ther'es a doctor in the house if you need one" he said, not knoing what was the matter

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
Xack tilted his head "that's right! you did didn't you? i remember writing something about that! Can i ask why?"

----J----

Jessica nodded the pain forcing her to her knees. Fever looked down to her "yeah get that doctor!"

Frank Fontaine

Nov 19, 2010
"I was really bored with no one to talk to..thts why"
-
Joseph yelled and Jake walked into the room "whats the matter?"

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
Zack nodded "i can relate. I'm not sure i'd recreate a race of murders though. But then again that's just me..."

--J---
Jessica screamed out in pain as she fell forward. A birght purple bolt of light crackled down her back as she let out another scream. Her eyes large in terror snapped to him "wh....what's happening to me?!"

Frank Fontaine

Nov 19, 2010
"I didn't realise they would revert back to their violent ways...."---Jake grimaced "I doubt I can do anything 'bout this..." he muttered

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
Zack nodded "i guess no one could..."

---J---

Jessica screamed as she balled up holding her head in her hands. The gound around her shaking gently as small streams of energy left her body each with a sharp crack. Fever looked at Jake "what's happening you her?"

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
{Hey FF has said there's a problem with the site after they installed some new software... well the first stepp to recoverty is admitting you have a problem. Be it in their case a really big one...}

Frank Fontaine

Nov 19, 2010
Guujin nodded "But..theyre amusing!"-
---Jake frowned "I may recognize this. Something similar happened to Joseph once, but this may easily be completely different"-
--Anna woke up in her room, if it could even be called that, fully healed. She smiled and slowly sat up, then frowned. There was a type of ache, a pain, but she couldn't place the location. It wasn't healing
(good, that means it may be fixed eventually!)

Madness2920

Apr 10, 2011
Kelly was on her knees next to Jessica, increedibly worried about her.

(You know I realised something....Johns back
Jim-No.)