That's B.S.

Grabnaur

Mar 1, 2010
Whether it's a game, movie, book, t.v., or real life we have all come across something that makes us say that's B.S.. It could be a kill all move, a plot device , or anything else. For me it's that screwdriver from Dr. Who. Can anyone else think of a moment, person, or item that's total B.S.?

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Well I never encountered something like that, but whoever modded this game is absolute BS.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Fire Emblem.

I know that 20% chance to hit is still a chance to hit but....when my HIT AND LUK are higher than my opponents, and their HIT and LUK really suck yet i miss and they still hit.....i cry B.S.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Liquid Armor. I heard about the idea back in the early 90s, but I never thought it would happen. But yet, it's happening.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
The Battle Tower in Pokemon cheats all the time. It is BS.

camokkid

Aug 13, 2009
Mask de Smith stopping a bullet dead in it's tracks with his skull in Killer 7.

That does not happen.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Marik2 said:
Well I never encountered something like that, but whoever modded this game is absolute BS.
Okay I am saying this is awesome now because I am still watching it and I have lol'd a million times... its been 5 mins

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I call bullshit whenever a machine gets willpower it wasn't programmed to get. Doesn't matter where it is I just call them on it.

Grabnaur said:
For me it's that screwdriver from Dr. Who. Can anyone else think of a moment, person, or item that's total B.S.?
That isn't bullshit. It doesn't do wood.

Apr 28, 2008
crudus said:
I call bullshit whenever a machine gets willpower it wasn't programmed to get. Doesn't matter where it is I just call them on it.

Grabnaur said:
For me it's that screwdriver from Dr. Who. Can anyone else think of a moment, person, or item that's total B.S.?
That isn't bullshit. It doesn't do wood.
Thats not bullshit, thats rubbish!

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Marik2 said:
Fuck you Blooper!
This video is awesome, my friend showed it to me awhile ago, but it is still funny.

Brayko from Alpha Protocol was a very annoying boss because he takes cocaine or some other drug and literally becomes invincible and all his moves stop your moves so he can attack you.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Marter said:
The Battle Tower in Pokemon cheats all the time. It is BS.
Now you see what I mean? :p

Irridium said:
3rd Gym leader in Soulsilver.

Fuck you and your bullshit Miltank.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you for reminding me of that battle -_-

Damn Rollout.

shotgunbob

Mar 24, 2009
Pielikey said:
The license tests in Gran Turismo 4.
Somehow I managed to get my Super licence in this game, The Nordschleife 1 lap time trail to get the Super licence made me rage quit about 500 times because lasting that 10 minutes without crashing on Nurburing is incredibly hard.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
I call BS on the freaking holodeck from Star Trek. -_-
Don't flame me. Most of the holodeck episodes didn't make any sense and/or were just ridiculous.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
My friend always rolls perfect in board games while my rolls always suck. He didn't want to toss me the iPhone to use the roll ap for my D&D character, so he did it. When I got damn near perfect he said, "Fuck this, you do it," to which I responded "Not a chance in hell. You volunteered," and it pretty much turned into my rerolling a shitty tank simply because he forgot he had god's hand in rolling.

Also, True Crimes, I'm pretty sure it's the first one. The first time I got a car I backed out of the garage, backed into a lamp post, the back end of the car went up and the whole thing flipped over onto it's hood before I could even get out of the god damn driveway. Aren't lamp posts supposed to be made of Styrofoam in a video game? Bullshit!!

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
King Allant in Demon's Souls.

The mother fucker is a cheating *****. He can drain your soul level.

That's not fucking cool, man!!

cyber_andyy

Dec 31, 2008
Pretty much all modern, and some past, tv and films. Just the ridiculous way artificial threats are made just to extend the story in a retarded way :(.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Marik2 said:
Irridium said:
3rd Gym leader in Soulsilver.

Fuck you and your bullshit Miltank.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you for reminding me of that battle -_-

Damn Rollout.
DIE WHITNEY PUT YOURSELF OUT OF MY MISERY.

... *ahem* We're all good now.

The one I can think of is in one of the dungeons in Persona 4. Stupid boss with his stupid 'control your allies' tech...