The 2010 Community's Top 100 - Now Closed

Iampringles

Dec 13, 2008
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Pokémon Silver.
Fallout 3.
Ratchet And Clank 2.
Call Of Duty 4.

Damn, I need to play more games. I think I'd like Shadow Of The Colossus but it's hard to get hold of. Also, if I could be bothered, I'd play Silent Hill 2. I think if I played those two games, they'd make my top 5.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Vitor Goncalves said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I had to ignore some nostalgia choices because they're just not as good if I go back to them now.
I am sorry but then I think you are doing it wrong, you can't think of now, you need to think how you felt when you played them. Did you remember enjoying more and spending more time with an older game than with some later ones? If yes, then you should include it instead.
True, but my nostalgia choices were Monkey Island games so the enjoyment came with large amounts of anger at the stupid puzzles. So that also needs to be factored in.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Mass Effect
Team Fortress 2
World of Warcraft
Metroid Prime
Medieval 2: Total War (+Expansion)

I am Spy

Dec 14, 2008
Team Fortress 2
World of Warcraft (+ expansions)
Dawn of War (+ expansions)
Banjo Kazooie
Spyro 2

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
I noticed how he asked for our "favourite" as opposed to what we think is best. In that case:

Theme Hospital
Mafia
Vietcong
Thief
Team Fortress 2

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
1. Gothic 2
2. Baldurs Gate 2
3. Any good RPG maker game or something like that (SNES RPGs)
4. Diggles (Wiggles in EU)
5. Probably WoW, I dont love it any more but we had some good times together...
Another games that should be in my top 10 are Prince of Persia: Sands of time, Freelancer, Castlevania 3 and GTA Vice City.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Sorry to be absolutely NO HELP WHATSOEVER, But I don't think I can possibly pick my top 5... Right now I could if I really thought about it enough... But I would come back here and change it loads of times before next sunday...
BUT SCREW IT... I'll try...
It may take a while but here goes...

-Monster Hunter Freedom 2
-GTA: San Andreas (Only beats GTA IV because of the possibilites the cheats add)
-Killzone 2 (Probably the Best FPS ever)
-Metal Gear Solid 3 (I would've said 4, but it has yet to have an expansion and you said expansions were included)
-Fallout 3

Please Don't ask me to number them, I originally had over 10 games listed (and I probably could've included a lot more) and it was hard enough getting rid of those let alone numbering the remainders

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Spacefly said:
Please Don't ask me to number them
I never did. I thought about a scoring system based on how people rank them, but that would be a) complicated and b) a lot of effort for everyone. So each mention is worth 1 point.