The Ashlanders - Chapter 6: The Blind Man's Last Gambit (Closed, Started)

Dec 14, 2009
"Uh, like this?"

Lilith closed her eyes and drooped her head forward as her muscles began to relax, "Just, like, that." She smiled. The kid was good, but she guessed he spent a lot of time massaging things. She groaned contently.

"Hey Padre, I think we've found something the kid is good at. Tell Meredith I don't need her any more, she's been replaced."

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
"The master will see you now," said a young girl in an absolutely perverted maid outfit. Alexandria had a look of disgust, but clearly this girl hated being in the outfit as well and the last thing Alex wanted was for the poor young girl to think Alex was judging her; so she flashed her a warm smile as she stood up from her seat and walked towards the main door.

"Thank you Denise," said the Sheriff. 'Poor girl.' She thought. She had an inkling the noble bastard was abusing her, and the second she saw Denise with a mark on her she was going to bust him. She didn't know how but she would. Fuck the consequences.

Pushing open the ridiculously oversized mahogany door, with equally ridiculous ornate designs of angels and demons and... all sorts of weird shit, including some kind of angel cherub baby thing? Every time Alex walked through this door she got the instant reminder that the head of the noble Yuteni family was, to put it bluntly, "fucking nutjob."

"What was that dear Alex?" Said the man, swivelling in a chair that only a giant man could sit in and not look like a child in daddy's chair, he turned to face Alex in-good god a fucking nightgown.

"Don't you think you should were some formal wear sir?" she said, her spite seeping into the air through her tight lips.

"Why? This is comfortable!" he bellowed, laughing and puffing on a pipe with his initials printed on it, GY, Gerald Yuteni.

"Sir you look ridiculous. Also I believe you are meant to be meeting with Du-"

"Heavens no!" he protested, interrupting her rudely, waving off her concern much to her annoyance. "It has been cancelled on account of dear Dio Basilio's betrothed being stolen from under him, well before she had a chance to get under him. Mmm yes, quite right." He puffed his pipe a few times and chuckled. Smoke filled the area around him, it would have filled the room-if it were not for the fact that the room was as big as her entire station. Fuck this decadence made her sick. The distance between them was so large they had to project their voices in order to be heard by one another, though the echo effect caused by the design of the room helped. "A devilish trap set by the dreaded Iron Maidens!"

"Iron Maidens? Huh." Replied Alex under her breath, not loud enough for him to hear but he could see her mouth move.

"What was that my dear?" he boomed.

"Nothing sir, just feel sorry for her." She knew little about Elizabeth Maribel other than a few newspaper articles and black and white runny photos that came off at your finger tips. As for the maidens, Alex contact with them once. She sussed it to their captain running background checks on what must have been a new member. She allowed the information to slip through the cracks, as this individual, in her eyes, would likely let them down just as he had let Alex down.

"Mmm, yes indeed. Why don't you come forward Alex I can barely hear you." he continued.

"I'd rather not sir, and I'd prefer you call me sheriff." said Alex with the ever so subtle venom in her tone.

Gerald laughed at her, coughing up smoke as he did so. "Oh Alex, Alex Alex Alex, dear Alex-"

"Don't call me dear sir." she shouted.

"Hmm ha ha," he chuckled, "sure, sure. Still why not come forwards Alexandra?"

"Its Alexandria. And I am fine where I stand, sir." she spoke the last word through gritted teeth.

He chuckled again. As wrong as it was a tiny piece of her brain wanted him to do something to that young girl, then she could arrest him or kill him or something even if he can get away with everything, surely some other noble could benefit from him gone so maybe she could do it. No! No that is wrong, she took it back instantly and felt guilty for her thoughts. It wouldn't be worth it to ruin that girl's life.

"Of course, Sheriff Alexandria. Pardon me its always a pleasure to have you in my company but why is it you are here?"
Finally, to business. "I wanted you to know that we arrested the gun traders a few nights ago, I tried to contact you but you were-"

"Ah! Wonderful!" He hopped up out of his seat and unfortunately for Alexandria, his gown did not cover everything. She grimaced at his boyhood, boyhood being a better word than manhood despite his age of 40 years old. "Ah you wondrous, wondrous woman." He laughed and made his way towards he to hug and kiss her.

"Not one step onto that rug, nobility or not I will kill you if you touch me." There was no sarcasm in her voice, she made sure her disgust was clear.

"Ahaha, you are a feisty one. Still, did you feel the need to tell me personally? Or did you just want to see me?"

"Your men wouldn't stop bothering me about it, I kept telling them it was already handled but they kept saying I needed to see you in person, don't pretend I came here of my own accord, I know you enjoy me coming here." 'Pervert.'

"Ah you are astute Miss North. Very astute. Care for a glass of wine?"

"No sir I'd rather not, I better be heading back to the station. Just one question why did you need to cancel your meeting because of Maribel's kidnapping? You have no connection with her?"

"Oh it has my compatriots spooked." he sighed. "No matter. I can spend the day looking out onto MY beautiful city, knowing it is under the protection of a beautiful woma-"

"Right I'm going back to the station." Not listening to hear him continue you left the room and headed all the way back down his ivory tower. The sad part about all this, is that of all the nobles she had seen visit Yuteni, his perversion was standard by now."
======================================================================================================================================

The RV slowly parked up just inside a dome near a small pit stop. They had been driving the past few days to get to this dome somewhere in the Feroxi region. The young boy quickly exited the RV. "Dad dad we're here we're here!"

"Calm down boy," laughed Austin as he picked him up. "We are just making a small pit stop, once we get into the heart of the city we are sure to find a toy store okay?"

"Okay dad," the boy sighed. "Sorry."

"Ah don't worry about it, you've been cooped up for days now in this camper. Go stretch your legs, run around a bit." He smiled warmly to the boy as he threw off his breathing mask and went running around in circles in no particular direction.

Oliver crept up behind Austin and said "Eric sure does seem much better now."

Changing his tone to a more sinister one Austin said "He just needed some time. Lack of light and time frame makes one sensitive to persuasion, with young ones its much easier. One day you might even help me boy." Austin then smiled and threw an arm around Oliver who returned the gesture with a grin.
==============================================================================================================================

Hannibal managed to catch a cheap carriage into one of the slums of Feroxi. It stopped before it properly got there but it was close enough for him to walk. He followed McGregor's instructions and followed the signs, or as well as he could follow them. His reading skills weren't very good but he could read some things. Thankfully McGregor spelled out his instructions as if Hannibal were an idiot and he... well...

Through a few twists and turns in roads, pasts a few prostitutes and drug addled homeless people he found McGregor's workshop. The place was just... eww. Eww seems like the only word in the english language to describe the place in a fashion that wasn't totally vulgar to read. It was contained within a small storage facility. Each storage unit looked dank and decrepid, there was smoke in the air from the various drugs being made in the various storage units. Pretty much every one was either some sort of chem lab, makeshift brother, used by homeless people for shelter and, in rare instances, used for storing legal objects.

"U 17? Or 7?" Hannibal spoke aloud to himself, trying to remember which one it was. He question was answered when he saw two people entering U 7, one a woman in a cowgirl outfit and the other a... might be a little too explicit for this rp so how about we move on, eh?

Finding U 17 he opened the shutter to see McGregor's workshop. "Okay. Yup. This is it. McGregor's private labatory and workshop." He wasn't speaking exposition he was reading a large sign Mcgregor had put up in large red letters, with Laboratory spelt without the 'r'. Hannibal didn't know there was an 'r' in laboratory either so he didn't know any better. One thing that occurred to neither of them was how would someone with an incomplete grasp of spelling be capable of assembling a bomb from bits and pieces of potential explosives. McGregor would have had a chance if all the equipment from Hannibal's bag was there. But it wasn't. It was in the same town that the vile man was still probably imprisoned.

Hannibal did realise he had absolutely no experience with anything technical and dealing with explosions was likely to get him killed. However being captured and shot by The Gundersons was probably going to be just as bad. Hannibal didn't know the plot of the explosives, he just hoped that it was for some kind of robbery rather than to kill someone, or more the just one person. The last thing he wanted to become was a murderer.

Grabbing any tools and parts he could find he began work on a bomb... which he didn't know hot to make. Oh joy.

=========================================================================================================================
Aesop walked through the halls, high fiving and fist pounding crew members on the way down, until he got to the cargo hold. He sought through various containers and boxes, finding some sweet bread and cookies along with... "That is a shit ton of wine." Aesop stared at it for a long time. Eyes full of fear as he breathed slow, barely taking in enough oxygen. He kept thinking 'Put the lid back on the container, put the lid back on the container... Come on Aesop you can do it... you can do it... Put the fucking lid on... Put. The fucking. Lid. On. You shitcake.' He was damn near licking his lips at the thought of wine. 'C'mon you had eleven months of this mother fucker don't fuck this up now don't fuck this up now. Put the lid on' "NNNNOOW!" He yelled as he planted the lid on the crate, panting as he did so. He hit himself on the side of the head a few times. "You're a god damn fucking idiot Aesop. So close to ruining everything. You wanna go back there mother fucker? You want to you fucking want to?!" He pounded the top of the crate a few times with his fist until he got splinters on his knuckles, he'd had worse but splinters are still irritating.

"Ah, dammit." He sucked his knuckles and sat atop one of the other crates. "Fucking woooAHHHHHH" He was going to say wood but the lid must have been damaged somehow as he fell ass first through the crate. Stuck in an accordion position he sat there for a moment. "Ah, ow, um... Anybody-" he began to call out before continuing, "okay no one needs to see me like this." He sighed and looked around the crate and noticed there this particular crate was filled with books. "Oooh, what's this. 'A tale of two Cities?' Never read this before."

Staying in his odd position of his knees near his face and his feet sticking out of the crate and his back arched as he sat in an incredibly awkward position, he began reading the book, not thinking of the back pain he will have later.

"Chapter one. The Period. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
"What do you think the Captain meant by what she said last night? W-why... why did she seem so concerned for me?" asked Elizabeth.

"Fret not. Shun her words." Josephine placed a reassuring hand on the younger woman's shoulder. "Lord Basilio is a good man. We've held an alliance with them for many years." She quickly glanced at the golden pin that rested above her breast, remembering the family's kindness towards them since Frederick's passing.

"Be strong, Lady Maribel. Lord Basilio will n'er abandon you. I swear it."

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
It had taken some rummaging through his collection, siphoning through decade after decade of collected and compiled insurance, but the Gentleman had finally found what he was looking for. Slipping the device into his inside pocket, The Gentleman set out to find the rest of the Iron Maiden's new arrivals.

At the room where the two captives were being held, he listened to check that they were alone. As it would happen, they were discussing the very subject, and the opportunity for his entrance soon presented itself.

"Your faith in this noble paragon of yours is all too touching, my lady." The Gentleman announced, striding into the room. "You could almost make me believe it myself." he said, his smile glazed with sweet mockery. "Why, I half expect the true, highborn Lord Basilio is rushing to the rescue of our fair maiden as we speak, perhaps clad in gleaming steel atop a pure white stallion. Lady Maribel shall have nothing to fear."

He stopped there, before taking of his hat and giving a swooping bow to the two ladies. "I'm so sorry, where are my manners. 'The Gentleman', at your service."

Dogmatic99

Jun 24, 2012
"Hey Padre, I think we've found something the kid is good at. Tell Meredith I don't need her any more, she's been replaced."

"I did not sign up for this kind of strange." Florian took his leave of Axel's fantasy made real for places more sane than this. The unfortunate captives would be meeting with the captain again soon and it was not his place to tell the other crew members of her plans ahead of time. Gossip could undermine the command chain and tear a crew apart after all.

But what do I know of leading?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States

Sprout smiled a victorious smile. Being forced to perfect his technique by his mother had paid off it seemed (she had stiff shoulders more often than most).

"I did not sign up for this kind of strange."

Sprout had lost himself in his own thoughts before Florian's words could sink in. It seemed he had left right before things got really strange. Lilith let out another exaggerated moan and let her head hang forward. Sprout dug deeper into her shoulders, leaned in close to her neck and... took a little sniff.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Elizabeth stared into Josephine's eyes and nodded with a gentle smile. Above all else, Josephine was an honest woman, of that Elizabeth was certain. Her gaze shifted to that of the door as it opened.

"Your faith in this noble paragon of yours is all too touching, my lady."

Elizabeth's eyes narrowed as she looked upon the villainous man. He could have knocked at least. His sarcasm in regards to her rescue only served to sharpen the daggers she was staring into him.

"I'm so sorry, where are my manners. 'The Gentleman', at your service."

"What is it that you want? Does the captain even know you're here?"

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
"Do not get hung up such trivial details. You are among the best hunters on the planet. The elite of the Ashlands. I expect results that do your reputations justice." Dio said with such a smug smile on his face as he turned towards the group. The way in which Dio spoke and acted, made Viola want to punch the noble right then and there, but she knew that would only end up bad for her. How dare this man speak to her like that. "Now, if there aren't anymore questions I have a lot of work to return to."

At this point, Viola had enough, she couldn't stand to bare another minute in this man's presence, and so, she turned and began to walk away, but not before leaving Lord Basilio with a piece of advice.

"Don't be surprised if knowing the finer details determines the outcome of this job. Good day to you all." Viola said in a polite and cordial manner, a manner well suited to a professional of her caliber. As Viola walked through the halls of the estate, she ignored the greetings she received from the serving staff, as her mind began to think up a plan; but in order to pull it off, she would need some information.

Dec 14, 2009
"I did not sign up for this kind of strange."

Lilith grinned, "Hey, you missed your chance, don't be acting all jealous now."

A few moments passed, before she felt a strange sensation at the nape of her neck. Eyes still closed, Lilith furrowed her brow, Did... did he just smell me?

"Hey Axel, di-", she drew a sharp breath as the kid's fingers managed to knead into a particular tender part of her shoulder, she shivered slightly. "You're doing a great job." She sighed.

Sod it, I'll let him have that one for free.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
"You're doing a great job."

Ruffles heard this as he came around the corner. "Hey Sprout, I-- what the hell?" After a brief pause, he said, "the only explanation for this I can think of is that Sprout's jerking fantasies have become so vivid they're affecting reality. Anyway, I was going to say I have something to show you, but I can see you're busy touching woman flesh."

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Kayneth

"Do not get hung up such trivial details. You are among the best hunters on the planet. The elite of the ashlands. I expect results that do your reputations justice."

Kayneth nodded at the compliment, which he assumed was directed at him, and watched as the prettiest mercenary left, leaving some warning or other.

"'Best hunters on the planet' mean we should ignore that? Cause I still just want to get this over with. I'll assume Pixie uses a gun, has a ship?" Kayneth asked, the only two questions that'd bother him.

======================================================================================
Smiles

He managed to get some aimless wandering in. He did nothing, and it was all he had hoped it'd be, though it left him bored when he was done. He could try visiting with Lilith again. Though chances were she was naked or doing something awkward with Sprout.

He noticed a familiar face in a hall, and waved a friendly hello to Florian. He didn't want to start a conversation too much, but it could be fun.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
"What is it that you want? Does the captain even know you're here?"

"That's a more complex question that you would imagine, my dear." The Gentleman answered. "I am not here on her authority, nor did she give me permission. However, we know each-other well enough that she knows, to a limited extent, how I think, and thus I would be very surprised if, in this instance, she did not know. The Captain and I have developed an understanding. If she doesn't want me intruding somewhere, she'll lock the door. Of course, we both know I'll get inside anyway, but keeping up appearances has its advantages."

He smiled a reassuring smile, where the light from the halogen lamps in the ceiling sparkled off his monocle.

"As for what I want? I was thinking that I might do my good deed for the day. To educate young minds in the true nature of their own world, and perhaps even prevent a young, innocent beauty from willingly sealing herself in a terrible cage. Surely, you are not so cruel as to deny an ageing villain such as myself a small measure of repentance?"

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
"... Anyway, I was going to say I have something to show you, but I can see you're busy touching woman flesh."

Sprout was usually not allowed such pride. A sinister grin shone on his face as he continued to massage Lilith, "Hey, Ruffles. Come'on over here and show me. I reckon I can multitask!"

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

"... Surely, you are not so cruel as to deny an ageing villain such as myself a small measure of repentance?"

Elizabeth grimaced, "At least we are in agreement as to your nature." Before she could continue her stomach grumbled quite loudly. Only slightly embarrassed, Elizabeth looked towards the door. "You could at least offer us something to eat before you drown us in your words. We haven't had a thing to eat since yesterday."

Dec 14, 2009
"... Anyway, I was going to say I have something to show you, but I can see you're busy touching woman flesh."

By this point, Lilith was half asleep, a little bit of drool in the corner of mouth, "Wha?"

"Hey, Ruffles. Come'on over here and show me. I reckon I can multitask!"

She yawned slightly, "Just... you know, just don't stop doing what ya doin'." She said, fumbling around with her cigarettes and lighting one up.

Lilith had the massage, the smokes, all she needed was music and she'd probably stay there all day.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
"Hey, Ruffles. Come'on over here and show me. I reckon I can multitask!"

"Hell no, it's down in my workshop. Besides, if I did show you right now, you'd pop such a boner, poor Lil here'd think she caused it."

Shrugging, he turned to leave. "Hey Casino, if you're gonna take advantage of the kid, then the least you can do is give him a happy ending."

Dec 14, 2009
"Hell no, it's down in my workshop. Besides, if I did show you right now, you'd pop such a boner, poor Lil here'd think she caused it."

Lilith smiled, her eyes still closed, "I'd watch out Sprout, I think he's coming onto you."

"Hey Casino, if you're gonna take advantage of the kid, then the least you can do is give him a happy ending."

"***** please, Mr. It's down in my workshop, the kid's mine now, you can't have him, I have to protect him from creepy bastards like you." She exclaimed, a huge smirk on her face.

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
"I'm so sorry, where are my manners. 'The Gentleman', at your service."

"Well met, fine sir," Josephine replied as considerate as possible, though that proved to be quite difficult. The one man she wanted to speak with had made his way here. This couldn't have been a coincidence.

"As for what I want? I was thinking that I might do my good deed for the day. To educate young minds in the true nature of their own world, and perhaps even prevent a young, innocent beauty from willingly sealing herself in a terrible cage. Surely, you are not so cruel as to deny an ageing villain such as myself a small measure of repentance?"

You jest. How can we trust that thou discourses the truth?

"You could at least offer us something to eat before you drown us in your words. We haven't had a thing to eat since yesterday."

"I had asked the sirrah for some bread before. He must have forgotten all about us," Josephine sighed.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
"***** please, Mr. It's down in my workshop, the kid's mine now, you can't have him, I have to protect him from creepy bastards like you."

Ruffles put up his palms, grinning. "Hey, you can't talk like that when you're the one being touched in delightful new ways by a fifteen year old."

===================================================================

"She is of no concern."

Cold. But then Eddie had worked for bastards before, and it didn't phase him. He stayed silent for a while, taking the measure of the others around him. Most were utterly silent, clearly just hoping to soak up any useful information before they left, although one seemed a tad full of hot air and seemed to take the 'best hunters on the planet' schtick too seriously. Eddie was surprised the man's head fit through the door.

"Alrighty then," he said to Basilio. "I see no reason to wrinkle your nose with my presence any longer than necessary, so I guess I'll see you when the job's done." Tipping the brim of his hat to the man, he turned on a boot heel and left. After a brief pause, Duke shrugged, then gave a theatrical mock bow to the Noble and followed Eddie from the room.

As the two men strode down the corridor, Duke asked, "any idea how we'll get a lead?"

"Well, they just flew that pretty little ship of theirs 'longside a train and lifted some bitches, right? So we need someone with an ear to the ground on shit going on outside the domes. We'll find Beard."

Duke snorted. "Beard? Pretty sure he's dead, man." But Eddie laughed. "He ain't dead. Hell'll freeze over and the atmosphere will clear before that bastard croaks. Just gotta know how to look for him."

=====================================================

Payton Wilkes-Vines was an intimidating man. But it was a charismatic, intelligent sort of intimidation. You had to have those two qualities to head one of the most influential syndicate families on The Rock. That intimidation seemed to be having a profound effect on the man stood before him, who was twisting his hat nervously in his hands. An unusual demeanor for a Sheriff. Wilkes-Vines cut a bold figure, his clothes, somewhere between those of a rancher and a business man, were as starkly white as his hair, as was his stetson. His eyes were pale blue and icy.

Payton gestured idly to the other man standing beside the Sheriff. A drug runner recently incarcerated, and then shortly recovered via bribery and blackmail. Though Payton would not normally go to such lengths to recover someone of such little importance who was not a member of his "Family". But this man presented a lead. Indeed, Payton had been sure the man would be captured sooner or later. But one of many strands of bait. When he spoke, it was in his usual drawl.

"So, this man was captured and brought in."

"Y-yes, sir. By a bounty hunter."

"Any idea which one?"

"I believe it were that metal handed fella," the Sheriff replied, glad to be on firm ground. Then the drug runner piped up. "Yeah, that's the one! Grabbed me by the throat with that hand, so he did!"

Payton did not answer at first, but instead drummed his fingers idly on the barrel of the gun he had placed on the Sheriff's desk. It was a revolver, polished until it shone like silver, and ornately engraved. It was also very long. Though he gave no outward sign, inwardly he was very excited. He had long suspected that his former General, Eddie Canton, and the enigmatic bounty hunter Metal were one and the same, though Canton was by all accounts deceased. Soon, he would find out.

"So where is Metal now?"

The Sheriff grinned, eager to please. The fucking lickspittle. "One of my deputies tailed him. He was staying in a room at a bar, when this real flash looking guy came looking for him." His smile faltered, three of his five deputies hadn't returned from their various assignments shortly before Payton came calling. Two were those who'd been present when Metal had claimed his bounty money. But he carried on. "My man listened in. Them two headed to Feroxi. Got work from a Lord Basilio, supposedly."

Basilio. That made things simpler. He and Payton were on fairly cordial terms, and the man had no love of mercenaries. "Very good work. Very good, sirs." The two men grinned widely, but their smiles flickered when he said, "but there's a problem..." He pontificated with the revolver in his hand, and each man winced when the barrel passed over him. "You," he said, pointing to the drug runner. "You got yourself caught and lost me a rather irritating amount of carbon. While it's less than a drop in the bucket at the end of the day, it's annoying on principle. And you," he now pointed to the Sheriff, "were under orders to apprehend our mutual friend should he come calling. An endeavor in which I notice you failed terribly."

The Sheriff was crushing the hat in his hands so severely, Payton was surprised it retained its shape. "Please sir, absolutely my fault, but don't be angry..." his eyes never left the gun.

Dropping it back into its white leather holster, Payton sighed and levered himself out of the chair. "Sonny, I don't get angry." Turning, he headed to the door, and glanced back. "I have people to do that for me."

The door barely closed behind him when four men in suits and sunglasses filed through where he had been into the Sheriff's office. Payton whistled a tune to himself as he headed towards the sleek black five seater transport parked in the road. Muffled gunshots could be barely heard from the Sheriff's station. Sitting in the back of the transport, he took a long stemmed pipe from inside his jacket, began filling it, and lit it with an engraved lighter, dragging contentedly. Things were happening, and he was a man greatly pleased my progress.

Dec 14, 2009
"Hey, you can't talk like that when you're the one being touched in delightful new ways by a fifteen year old."

Lilith turned her head slightly, an expression of mock hurt on her face.

"How could you sir? Fine, let us ask the boy." She raised a hand to her shoulder and gently tapped one of Sprout's hands. "Axel, dear, would you rather be here, helping to aid a young woman's painful affliction? Or would you rather be in Jake 'Ruffles' Miller's Sex Dungeon, No Girls Allowed?" She gently stroked the boy's hand, doing her best to play the troubled maiden.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Ruffles doubled over laughing. "I said I would leave him to it! But for that matter, I forged a sword. Like a medieval knight's long sword. What have you done today, huh?"

He turned to leave. "Hell, working a forge makes a guy thirsty. I'm gonna go grab a beer. Remember Cas, the least you can do is let him massage your chest, too." He disappeared up the hall, still talking, with his voice getting more distant as he got further away. "Although when I was his age, I did manage to get some head. [sub]That was a good day, and I[/sub][sub][sub]remember that after..."[/sub][/sub]

Dec 14, 2009
"I said I would leave him to it! But for that matter, I forged a sword. Like a medieval knight's long sword. What have you done today, huh?"

"Ya hear that Sprout, man wants to show you his sword, what do we say when a strange man offers us something like that?" She grinned.

"Hell, working a forge makes a guy thirsty. I'm gonna go grab a beer. Remember Cas, the least you can do is let him massage your chest, too."

"Pfft, maybe I will!" She turned her head quickly, looking at Sprout through the corner of her eye, "No, I won't." Shaking her head gently.

"Although when I was his age, I did manage to get some head. That was a good day, and Iremember that after..."

"Don't listen to him, he's a liar. You seen that picture in his wallet? Made it up! Stole it from a magazine or something, true story, just, you know, keep doing what you're doing." She was starting to worry about how long she could keep the boy's attention. He's really good.