The Asylum Game: An Open-Ended Adventure

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Subject Tizzy, here you go.
I explain everything about how I'm playing it, what it does, and how to get your PS2 to play it in this video. Ignore the bad Japanese I speak at the beginning. XP
Anyway I managed to get the equipment needed for like $40. But I got all the equipment to play imports like 6 years ago.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Subject Tizzy, they will never release Final Mix outside of Japan sadly because when Nomura says it he means it. The reason why they didn't in the first place was because they didn't think Kingdom Hearts would be that popular. While it is now, the amount of money and time it would take to translate and localize it would be too risky and in the current gaming industry Square wouldn't want to take that risk. The sales of Re: Chain of Memories and Re: Coded proved that it wouldn't be a good idea. Coded was originally for Japanese cellphones and the amount of time it took to port it to the DS and the money it cost wasn't made back by the sales. They may one day do a KH HD Collection, but they'd have to have Nintendo's permission as well and it is too much of a pain to try and get Nintendo to want to cooperate with another company. Plus they do HD Collections when the series is complete and I don't expect KH to be done until 2018 to be quite honest.

Living_Brain

When in doubt, overclock
Feb 8, 2012
Subject Tizzy, that proves that even though there's a market for these games, they can't pull it off. So they shouldn't. If they could, they should and they would. But they can't, so they don't.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Subject Tizzy, such is what happens to game series over time sadly. 358/2 Days, Re: Coded, and from what it sounds like Dream Drop Distance weren't really necessary. I mean Birth by Sleep is awesome and Volume 2 actually isn't confusing because something had to happen to Aqua. In KH II Final Mix it shows Aqua's armor and her Keyblade in a sealed room.

RBMidknight

Elite Member
Nov 27, 2009
*is glomped*

Gyaah. Hiya.

I think the thread hamsters should take a day off for the holidays. They're working overtime in here. How's the weather, anySubject? Is there snow anywhere to be found?

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Subjects, I don't remember this place being over 5675 pages.
Edit: Okay that was weird. Don't think the Escapist can handle this place. XD