The Avatar Adventure Webcomic!{Not Looking for Anymore Applicants}

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Daye.04 said:
Evil Jak said:
Dude, me, Multi-Kill and Ramthundar have already had a meeting on MSN... all the writers were supposed to be there.

But no, these are just some things to be placed in with part of the story. Like I said it needs bulking up with characters and story.
Well, I am terribly sorry for having a life I have to attend, thus not being able to ckeck back on threads that doesn't neccessarily contain important updates. I shall try to refrain from my other duties from now on. Does that sound good to you?

And besides:
Ramthundar said:
UPDATE: The AA Webcomic meeting has now been moved to 8pm on Sunday. {2am for Britain and Ireland, 3am for Norway, 6pm for West Coast, 7pm for Middle usa, and 9pm for east coast.)

PLEASE pm saying wether or not you can make it. Thank you.
Err, yeah... that was posted today after no one showed up.

And calm down, all I said was that Ramthundar had posted dates... he sent me a message saying Thursdays and Sundays... I figured he sent everyone else one too.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Evil Jak said:

And calm down, all I said was that Ramthundar had posted dates... he sent me a message saying Thursdays and Sundays... I figured he sent everyone else one too.
Yeah, I didn't get a message before today. ANd it was too late for me to check it in time.

And I read your remark, mate. I know what you think. So I'm sorry I'm not as favored as you guys. And just a fair warning - I'm going to make hamburgers now, so I won't see what you guys post in this thread until some time

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Daye.04 said:
Evil Jak said:

Yeah, I didn't get a message before today. ANd it was too late for me to check it in time.

And I read your remark, mate. I know what you think. So I'm sorry I'm not as favored as you guys. And just a fair warning - I'm going to make hamburgers now, so I won't see what you guys post in this thread until some time
Whoa, Daye, mate. What's with this? I ain't favoriing no-one over nobody! Everyone in the AA is equall to the other, and I am damn glad and proud to have you in both the AA Rp and Webcomic. So please, calm down and relax. I like the Happy Daye.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Multi-Kill said:
Evil Jak said:
Daye.04 said:
Multi-Kill said:
Who's the artist?
If you look closer, you'll see that the rather obvious answer to that is "Matronadena".

Evil Jak said:
Okay guys, I have written up 2 basic stories... they need bulking up to fit an 8-16 panel comic, but do that on thursdays or sundays as that is where we do the writting business. :)

Obviously an actual character name has to be insertd into place, one that can be spelt 2 ways preferably.
Wait. How are we doing this again? Are we going to make up something entirely different?
Dude, me, Multi-Kill and Ramthundar have already had a meeting on MSN... all the writers were supposed to be there.

But no, these are just some things to be placed in with part of the story. Like I said it needs bulking up with characters and story.
Yo, Jak... Shaps and Severe are on the group channel in MSN. Join back please.
Ah, there is something wrong with my MSN... it doesnt want to sign in, I will try to get it working.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Daye.04 said:
Evil Jak said:

Erm, okay... I guess it is a good thing Ramthundar has changed it to late Sunday then.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Evil Jak said:
Erm, okay... I guess it is a good thing Ramthundar has changed it to late Sunday then.
Since ...?

And sorry for lashing out at you. It's just that I wasn't really in the mood to have some writer seemingly make out completely random sceonarios for AA, wich had nothing at all to do with AA.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Daye.04 said:
Evil Jak said:
Since ...?

And sorry for lashing out at you. It's just that I wasn't really in the mood to have some writer seemingly make out completely random sceonarios for AA, wich had nothing at all to do with AA.
Ramthundar said:
UPDATE: The AA Webcomic meeting has now been moved to 8pm on Sunday. {2am for Britain and Ireland, 3am for Norway, 6pm for West Coast, 7pm for Middle usa, and 9pm for east coast.)

PLEASE pm saying wether or not you can make it. Thank you.
There we go, it means I have to be awake at 2AM but I am okay with it.

No problem, also those arent certain... those are just some ideas I came up with, they still need character names putting in and linking to some story as well as tightening the comedy.

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
Ramthundar said:
Matronadena said:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3576/masterproto.jpg
Matronadena said:
You may all now cheer and bless the name of our fabulous artist, Matronadena!
It's still just concept at this point nothing too fancy.. eventually once the look is settled upon I can do official wrap around profiles, but megh, it's a start.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Matronadena said:
Ramthundar said:
Matronadena said:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3576/masterproto.jpg
Matronadena said:
You may all now cheer and bless the name of our fabulous artist, Matronadena!
It's still just concept at this point nothing too fancy.. eventually once the look is settled upon I can do official wrap around profiles, but megh, it's a start.
They look Great.I like Catana the best.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Hollow Grimm said:
I hope im in! Even though i was in later in the story :D
Don't worry. you'll get in when we get to that part of the Rp. And you will be in! As slap-stick comedy.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Okay, I have just thought of a new thing that we might be able to use for a bit in the start up. I figured I would write it down hear so everyone could look at it before tomorrow and tell me if it is any good.

Character1: Okay, we should check provisions.
Character2: Right, I will go get the stuff.
Next Panel
*Character2 walks out of view as character3 enters*
Character3: Hey, where is he going?
Character1:Getting the provisions.
next panel
*Character2 comes back with a basket*
Character2: Ready.
Character1: Okay, Sandwhiches?
Next panel
*Character2 rummaging in the basket with one hand holding sandwhich in the other*
Character2: Check.
Character1: Plastic cups?
*Character3 looks confused*
Next panel
*Character2 now holding a plasitc cup and a sandwhich*
Character3: Errr... you guys know what we are doing right?
Next Panel
*Character 1&2 looking excited*
Character1&2: We are going for a Picnic!!!
next panel
*Charater3 looking shocked and confused*
Character 3: What?! No, we are going on a quest!
Character 1: Well... won't we still need cups and sandwhiches?
next panel
*showing a list, at the top the word "Picnic" is crossed out with "Quest" hastily written above it*
Next panel
*Everyone looks happy with the list*
Character3: That works.

Its about 8 panels long... does it need shortening? Lengthening? Could certainly do with some characters who suit the personalities and your guys personal touches if it is usable of course.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Evil Jak said:
Okay, I have just thought of a new thing that we might be able to use for a bit in the start up. I figured I would write it down hear so everyone could look at it before tomorrow and tell me if it is any good.

Character1: Okay, we should check provisions.
Character2: Right, I will go get the stuff.
Next Panel
*Character2 walks out of view as character3 enters*
Character3: Hey, where is he going?
Character1:Getting the provisions.
next panel
*Character2 comes back with a basket*
Character2: Ready.
Character1: Okay, Sandwhiches?
Next panel
*Character2 rummaging in the basket with one hand holding sandwhich in the other*
Character1: Plastic cups?
*Character3 looks confused*
Next panel
*Character2 now holding a plasitc cup and a sandwhich*
Character3: Errr... you guys know what we are doing right?
Next Panel
*Character 1&2 looking excited*
Character1&2: We are going for a Picnic!!!
next panel
*Charater3 looking shocked and confused*
Character 3: What?! No, we are going on a quest!
Character 1: Well... won't we still need cups and sandwhiches?
next panel
*showing a list, at the top the word "Picnic" is crossed out with "Quest" hastily written above it*
Next panel
*Everyone looks happy with the list*
Character3: That works.

Its about 8 panels long... does it need shortening? Lengthening? Could certainly do with some characters who suit the personalities and your guys personal touches if it is usable of course.
It's pretty good. It be a nice filler for a time between quests and such. As for the characters, I think Ch1 would be Splazor Cat, Ch2 would be Spike the Space Cowboy, and Ch3 would be Ram

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Ramthundar said:
It's pretty good. It be a nice filler for a time between quests and such. As for the characters, I think Ch1 would be Splazor Cat, Ch2 would be Spike the Space Cowboy, and Ch3 would be Ram
And Splazor should be excited about tuna sandwich! =D
And .. I think these kind of jokes will do good, even though they were not taken from the story. Kinda like a refreshment from the AA-story

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR FIRST AA MEETING ON SUNDAY

For the first meeting, I'd just like to cover some points and rules now so we don't waste time.

1. Introductions: Your Escapist name, what name you'd like to be referred to, and your reason on being on the AA Webcomic team.

2. Discussion on Season One: Through several mini-meetings, a general idea has been thought up (which can be seen in the next spoiler as soon as I get to my computer at home.) We will discuss it and vote on if that's how season one will start and go.
Also, I would like to save discussion of Season 2 and more for a later meeting. If you have any ideas, write/type them down and keep them safe so we can use them later!

3. If it's not to late and we've come to an agreement on the Plot, we will began planning and scripting individual comics.

Yeah, here's a question. Why am I so stupid as to post what will happen in our Webcomic to the whole world wide web to see. *Facepalm*

Rule One: Only speak after I call on you. If you would like to say/ask/comment on something, just do *Raise hand* and I will call on you as soon as I can.

Rule Two: If you're typing something, please post every 2 sentences. This way we'll have something to read while we wait.

Rule Three: If you're in line to say something, type it up, then Copy it. That way, once you've asked any small questions, you can just Paste what you wanted to say, thus saving time.

Rule Four: No Bashing or Insulting of ideas. Like the AA Rp, we will consider all ideas presented, and we will tweak it so that it can fit the plot. If a majority of members vote against the idea, though, we will drop it without further discussion.

Rule Five: Keep your ideas non-complex and with the general flow of the RP. This means don't make a brand new story/quest/background info to try to fit in the RP. We have a plot line, but we have a lot of holes in both plot and dialogue to fill in with new ideas.

If you have nothing to do, try thinking of some good fillers we can use in case of emergancy. They can be simple jokes, making fun of things in real life, or maybe a very cool picture that will impress. Just write these ideas down or PM them to me.

Alright, that's it for now. If I think of anything else and/or once I put in that Idea, I'll update again.
If you have any questions/concerns, just post here or PM me. thank you!

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Ramthundar said:
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR FIRST AA MEETING ON SUNDAY

For the first meeting, I'd just like to cover some points and rules now so we don't waste time.

1. Introductions: Your Escapist name, what name you'd like to be referred to, and your reason on being on the AA Webcomic team.

2. Discussion on Season One: Through several mini-meetings, a general idea has been thought up (which can be seen in the next spoiler as soon as I get to my computer at home.) We will discuss it and vote on if that's how season one will start and go.
Also, I would like to save discussion of Season 2 and more for a later meeting. If you have any ideas, write/type them down and keep them safe so we can use them later!

3. If it's not to late and we've come to an agreement on the Plot, we will began planning and scripting individual comics.

Coming Soon!

Rule One: Only speak after I call on you. If you would like to say/ask/comment on something, just do *Raise hand* and I will call on you as soon as I can.

Rule Two: If you're typing something, please post every 2 sentences. This way we'll have something to read while we wait.

Rule Three: If you're in line to say something, type it up, then Copy it. That way, once you've asked any small questions, you can just Paste what you wanted to say, thus saving time.

Rule Four: No Bashing or Insulting of ideas. Like the AA Rp, we will consider all ideas presented, and we will tweak it so that it can fit the plot. If a majority of members vote against the idea, though, we will drop it without further discussion.

Rule Five: Keep your ideas non-complex and with the general flow of the RP. This means don't make a brand new story/quest/background info to try to fit in the RP. We have a plot line, but we have a lot of holes in both plot and dialogue to fill in with new ideas.

If you have nothing to do, try thinking of some good fillers we can use in case of emergancy. They can be simple jokes, making fun of things in real life, or maybe a very cool picture that will impress. Just write these ideas down or PM them to me.

Alright, that's it for now. If I think of anything else and/or once I put in that Idea, I'll update again.
If you have any questions/concerns, just post here or PM me. thank you!
can people helping the artists (although i have no idea how helpful i'll be XD) sit in on the meeting? :p im really interested ^-^

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
sky14kemea said:
can people helping the artists (although i have no idea how helpful i'll be XD) sit in on the meeting? :p im really interested ^-^
Sure! Although I'm not sure how fun it'll turn out, you can join. All I need is your MSN adress PMed to me and I'll add you to the group!

And I might as well post it here, but as for artists jobs it will work as such:

We'll script a comic, then give each of the three scripts. Beltom will do the background and panels, Matronadena will do the characters and any "Main" details, and Sky14 will do Speech bubbles, details, and any other things on the "top" layer.
Just a note, I don't know much of artisting, so if you guys see anything wrong with this plan, please do tell.

Also, I now have the idea for season one posted. Please read over it and anything you missed in the AA Meeting Post. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/18.122388.2553902]

Zemalac

Apr 22, 2008
Damn...I wish I'd found this before you got everyone you needed. I am a webcomic addict, an artist and a writer, and honestly this looks like a fun project.

I'll certainly read the comic, and if you need another artist (or a gunslinger character, I suppose) feel free to call on me or my avatar.

Best of luck--this has the potential of being very good.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Zemalac said:
Damn...I wish I'd found this before you got everyone you needed. I am a webcomic addict, an artist and a writer, and honestly this looks like a fun project.

I'll certainly read the comic, and if you need another artist (or a gunslinger character, I suppose) feel free to call on me or my avatar.

Best of luck--this has the potential of being very good.
Ah, thank ya kindly, sir. Me and my team will do our best not to disapoint.