The Avengers: Infinity War (Red Carpet Premiere)

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
I was surprised when Loki died. I thought it might have actually been permanent. Then everyone else died, so Loki will be fine.

My mom forgot it was part 1 of 2 and complained that the plot wasn't resolved at the end.

Peter Dinklage is the biggest character, but still a dwarf and that amuses me.

Iron Man's suits get uglier and uglier every movie.

I am disappointed Ant-Man was not in it.

Will the Netflix shows make mention of this at all? I really wish they would stop being cowards about acknowledging each other. A Captain America toy in Jessica Jones was like, the biggest connection since having newspaper clippings with Hulk in them in the background.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Johnny Novgorod said:
why not just...
Because he's clearly out of his fuckin' mind? It's OK for the villain to be insane. Villains don't have to be rational and relatable. It's not some kind of villain rule.

Johnny Novgorod said:
A movie, not a mid-season finale.
You didn't know that it was only part 1?

Johnny Novgorod said:
Yeah, I like the part where Black Widow... uh... does uh... and then Falcon... and uh War Machine... and how Black Panther did uh... Bucky said that one thing... I think... honestly half the cast was there for a group shot and to bulk up the ""death"" count.
Black Panther just had his own movie and the rest of those people have always been nothing more than supporting cast for the rest of The Avengers.