The Bee Team

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
The Bee Team

They gang gets all up close and personal concerning the latest offering from Loading Ready Run.

Read Full Article

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Hmmm... getting them at 8 days old may be waiting too long... I feel you could attempt to get them on camera in utero...

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
I really loved Cam, amazed how dignified he seemed when clad in ad hoc protective gear.

One little itty-bitty thing though.
You call it Stark Manor and not House Stark?

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
AmrasCalmacil said:
I really loved Cam, amazed how dignified he seemed when clad in ad hoc protective gear.

One little itty-bitty thing though.
You call it Stark Manor and not House Stark?
Well, it's not tall enough to call Stark Tower, clearly, or they would do that.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Okay that settles it, drills are clearly the best way to wind pipe-cleaners, and more primary schools should supply their kids with power tools.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
TheBobmus said:
Okay that settles it, drills are clearly the best way to wind pipe-cleaners, and more primary schools should supply their kids with power tools.
Hear, hear!
And monday's LRR video was really funny, Kathleen. I'd like to see more of those guys in the future.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Huh. Somehow I had thought those bees were just special effects, but they actually made a bunch of bees. They were very convincing.

I'd also have called it the Stark Cave.

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
O_O those ghost in the shell posters on the wall at the end are very much wanted...by me....a lot.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
Well that was fun. I loved the video and loved learning more about how you made it.

Halfstache

Feb 3, 2012
Lady Kathleen said:
I do believe there is something comedically satisfying in the only character with the common sense to call experts also being the character who spends the entire video in a balaclava and googles.
Cam has all the Googles?

spamtastic

Sep 6, 2008
I like the idea that in the hustle universe there is either A) someone on crew who ordered bees (and now won't get them) or B) someone who sent bees to the crew unsolicited for reasons unknown. I hope there is a follow up to this episode.

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
I probably should stop saying that, but: I love Kate and Cam. Great video, great making-of.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
You guys look like you have so much fun with these videos. I am envious!