The best Christmas present you've ever received.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
I could put something lovely and adorable but in all honesty, probably my DVD of Pink's Funhouse Tour. It also plays really nicely on my new Xbox 360 Elite, both of which I got today. Quite jazzed.

RobThePrezodent

Oct 2, 2009
buzz lightyear, without a doubt. i got it the year toy story first came out, and i just thought he was brilliant, i even wrote my name on the bottom of his boots, lol.

Uilleand

Mar 20, 2009
Four years ago...a marriage proposal. *smile*
Two years later...the perfect geek wife's Christmas - diamond earrings and a 360 with Mass Effect.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
The first game console I ever received. A sega. It was such a momentous day.

I did nothing but play Sonic. Even considered skipping Xmas lunch and the like, I was hypnotized.

Omnis

Aug 2, 2009
My moms boyfriends t-shirt.

I got 3 Hasaki knives wrapped in a t-shirt she thought was mine. It wasn't. And I'm not giving it back. That's what Christmas is all about: Stealing other people's clothes.

Sheppard

Apr 9, 2008
Well, probs the laptop I'm on right now. Plus it's red, which is always good. They could paint my grandmother's coffin red, and I'd still be pumped.

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
N64 with mario kart, 1997, aged 11 =) totally didn't expect it, I never requested one, I only secretly wanted one, but at the price tag it was (£200 (400USD)) I gave up on it.

skyfire_freckles

Jan 30, 2008
Long story:

My husband and I got married 6 months after we met, because I got pregnant. He didn't even really propose to me, he just said, 'you want to keep the baby? I guess we should get married, then.' We moved in together, and we didn't get along; we argued constantly and decided to divorce. For another six months, we lived together as roommates, putting off making the divorce official until we had enough money to get separate apartments.

In those 6 months, we learned how to get along together. I realized that I still loved my husband, but if a divorce was what he wanted, I'd still give it to him. That year, on Christmas, my husband said he would miss me too much if we divorced and moved away. He got down on one knee and asked me to stay married to him.

I won't say it's been a picnic since then, but we never gave up, and we have a strong marriage now.

To make a long story short, I got my family back for Christmas.

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
The Essential Blaxploitation Soundtrack. My life is now complete. (also happy 300th post for me, second best gift)