The best dog name ever.

Yoshimota

Feb 23, 2009
Agent Larkin said:
I'm gonna go ahead and say Syndrome you can figure out why.
Gee, I really didn't think that would come up on like, the first page, letalone the first 10 posts, lol.

But me, I would say Jack, I like that name. (Every one was just naming their dog, I thought I might join in.)

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
My aunt calls the Bichon Frisé-turned-farm-dog [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bichon_frise] she has up at her farm in New York Bougie. Strange name, I know, but the dog's even more adorable despite being dirty and unpampered, unlike most bichon dogs out there. :p

Houmand

Manic Mumbler
Dec 28, 2008
Renamedsin said:
Houmand said:
Renamedsin said:
Dogmeat ^^
(yeah? so what if i am a f***ing bethesda fanboy? ;P)
C'mon! It came from Fallout 1 and 2 man, bethesda didn't come up with the name! Do you research ;)
It's Black Isle Studios/interplay you gotta thank, who actually stole it from Mad Max.
actually it was van B who came up wit it, he is one of the two writers of the fallout script for every game! now he is working for bethesda and by the way, dogmeat was not in fallout 2 only 1 and 3 ^^
Firstly: in Fallout 2 there's a random location called Cafe of Broken Dreams where you can get Dogmeat, so technically he is in all three.
Secondly: The name Dogmeat was invented by Van B, but was greatly inspired by the dog of Mad Max from Mad Max 2 aka. The Road Warrior. The leather jacket in Fallout 1 & 2 were also inspired from Mad Max's suit, also with one sleeve.
Thirdly: You gotta try harder if you want to convince me mate, research before you correct someone.

ri0thex

May 1, 2009
If I got another dog I'd defiantly name it Damnit. That way if it's being out of control I can just yell calm down DAMNIT! As well as other various fun ways of just yelling at it whenever it does something it isn't supposed too.

Lord_Of_Plum

Apr 5, 2008
I think Atlas is the coolest possible name for a German shepherd. However, I have a boxer, and his name is...
can you guess? Hint: It's the most popular dog name.
Max. It makes me sad.

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
Cujo. Then, when you go on walks in the park and people ask, "Can I pet your dog?", you laugh maniacally as you untie his leash.

Stevato

Oct 3, 2008
Well it certainly aint the best, but i have a border collie named Jasper :)

Though he does have a few nicknames including

Jasper the Rasta
The Jazz Man
Twat Dog
Jasper Merry Tinker (My little bro calls him that sometimes, god knows why)

Minjoltr

Aug 6, 2008
The least doggy name I can think of. Currently all I have on the list are Nigel and Sandra though.

Lios

Oct 17, 2008
Well in Final Fantasy 8, name the dog Anal or Vaginal and you'll get some serious laughs.

As for actual good dog names... well shit, none are the BEST. I mean, a good name for a dog really depends on your opinion of the dog. Not many people would name a really calm fluffy poodle Killer would they?