The Best Of Cosplay At PAX East 2014 - Day 2

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I have to agree with the comment on the Batman costume: the first thing I found myself thinking was "Wow, anyone who wears that particular B-Man Costume looks like Bale himself.

Great costumes in general, though I really like the Liliana one as I'm a magic player and most of my decks tend to be black. =P

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Steven Bogos said:
Xan Krieger said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raziel_(Legacy_of_Kain)

that's number 5

As for Cammy being the least practically dressed look at it this way, it allows for total freedom of movement and nothing for the opposition to grab onto so for close combat fighting it's actually pretty practical.
Except for her ridiculously long ponytail, you mean?
With the proper use of head-swinging maneuvers, a long braided ponytail can actually be used as a weapon. =3

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
if you have something heavy and dense in the end, at very least. I wouldn't call SAO relatively obscure though, but it might be my casual anime following.

Saetha

Jan 19, 2014
12 looks like a genderbent Ezio to me. And 15 is definitely FemHawke. She should've done the smear of blood across the nose. That would've given it away. (Even though it's vaguely ridiculous and implies that Hawke never washes)

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
I think #6 is Rozalin from Disgaea. #7 on the left looks like Bianca from Pokémon. #11, from left to right, is Tiki from Fire Emblem, Aerith from Final Fantasy, and then Nowi, also from Fire Emblem. #13 is Saki from Sin and Punishment.

Some interesting choices for cosplay in this gallery, I gotta say.

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
#6 is Rozalin from Disagea 2. In a game where the final boss in level 90, her level is 1600. I kid you not.
#7, you're looking at Bianca from Pokemon Black and White.
#9, yeah, that's Neku, but the guy next to him is actually Kirito from the Sword Arts Online anime.
#11, I feel like I should recognize the characters on the sides. The one on the left looks like Final Fantasy VI's Terra, the one on the right appears to be Deedlit from the old Record of Lodoss War anime, but the one in the middle is definitely Aerith from Final Fantasy VII.
#12 is an Assassin's Creed character, probably the protagonist of the Liberation game.
#13 is Saki from Sin & Punishment, an old N64 game that was never released until the Wii's Virtual Console.

drivel

Aug 1, 2008
Pretty pathetic "reporting" guys. How could you possibly declare them the "best" if you don't even know who they are? Also, couldn't you just, y'know, ask the person you're taking the picture of?

Primus1985

Dec 24, 2009
#17 the guy in the Deadpool costume, looks oddly familuar, where have I seen him before....(watches a video) OMG He looks like the Nostalgia Critic! I mean if its not its his identical twin. Thats pretty interesting.

144_v1legacy

Apr 25, 2008
"Cammy is by far the least practically-dressed of all the Street Fighter contestants"

... she's pretty much dressed like a gymnast, which makes sense.

But yeah, that's far less practical than Chun Li's Xipao, Sakura's school uniform, or Cody's HANDCUFFS.