COMaestro

Vae Victis!
May 24, 2010
Seth Carter said:
Yoshi178 said:
Seth Carter said:
Also Knack
LOL. Good one.
Well, he didn't want to get a PSN account or go online. There's really not a ton of PS4 exclusives available hard copy. The only one I notice in the thread that isn't off the PSN store was Last Guardian, and maybe Persona (I don't recall ever seeing a disk version, but could be)
Are you kidding? Most of the games mentioned here, and every game he ended up purchasing, are on disc.

In fact, Let It Die is the only non-disc game that I see listed in this entire thread. Oh, and the PT demo, which is not unexpected considering it IS a demo.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
BabyfartsMcgeezaks said:
PS4 doesn't really have any great exclusives, so far it's been a disappointing console generation if you own a gaming PC.
The fuck? What do you consider a good game then man?

I get it, you are PC master race, but you are utterly ignorant and petty if you think this console generation has been a disappointment (For Playstation at least, Xbox is a bag of dicks).

Feb 26, 2014
Seth Carter said:
Yoshi178 said:
Seth Carter said:
Also Knack
LOL. Good one.
Well, he didn't want to get a PSN account or go online. There's really not a ton of PS4 exclusives available hard copy. The only one I notice in the thread that isn't off the PSN store was Last Guardian, and maybe Persona (I don't recall ever seeing a disk version, but could be)
I think he meant he doesn't want to pay for PS+

Ratchet and Clank is a fun game. The cutscenes are kind of off a lot of the time, but the weapons are unique and the gameplay is fun. Fair warning, the final boss can be frustrating if you don't upgrade your weapons enough. The Uncharted games are also a great load of fun. Definitely worth giving them a shot. And finally, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. I've actually just started playing through this game. It's a fun 2-D side-scrolling rpg. Can't give it a glowing endorsement, since I've barely made any progress, but I've enjoyed my time with it so far.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Captain Marvelous said:
And finally, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. I've actually just started playing through this game. It's a fun 2-D side-scrolling rpg. Can't give it a glowing endorsement, since I've barely made any progress, but I've enjoyed my time with it so far.
It's a big improvement over the original on the PS2, where I remember spending most of my time growing food and raising chickens just to level up.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Bloodborne, The Last Guardian, Horizon: Zero Dawn and Persona 5 are definitely up there.
Somebody mentioned Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, which is utterly fantastic if you haven't played the PS2 version already.