The best song to make love to.

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
Iron Mal said:
MaxTheReaper said:
If by "make love" you mean "murder innocents" (and I know you do,) then anything by Explosions in the Sky.

It's atmospheric and beautiful, the perfect thing to offset all that nasty screaming and begging for mercy which will never come.
No offence intended here man but seriously...you need to get laid and fast (I swear that can't be healthy).
Are you sure? Or is he so healthy he just blew your mind?
Anyway, every album by Pink Floyd. [small]Yeah, that's how long I can go...[/small]

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
FirstToStrike said:
This thread is pretty self explanatory, I guess.

What song do you think is the best song to do it to?

My choice is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZb3350vJ-E
This song puts me in mind of an 80's film montage, but I suppose each to his own. Personally i would go for something that was slow and rich sounding, like a sting orchestra maybe

Or simply put on a tape of waves crashing against the shoreline.

klarr

Mar 9, 2009
Rock said:
kudos my friend kudos... you beat my choice... no matter how hard black magic woman( santana) tries nothing beats that, possibly berry white.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Cakes said:
Anyway, every album by Pink Floyd. [small]Yeah, that's how long I can go...[/small]
assuming floyd is on I don't think stamina really matters, she'll orgasm at least 4 times in just a few seconds anyway.

energetic

Jun 22, 2009
Has to be Jonathon Coulton - first of May pretty much says all that needs to be said. Lol or if it's a one night stand then Michael Jacksons - smooth criminal XD

razbuten363

Jun 23, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpntM6lrpQE
E Nomine - Mitternacht
Absolutely a wonderful song to make love to.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007

In all honesty, I'd probably play that song to see what the hell happens.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
Cakes said:
Are you sure? Or is he so healthy he just blew your mind?
Sure, you can go that long, but does the action match up to the albums perfectly? Like 'Dark Side of the Moon' played alongside the half-colourized version of 'The Wizard of Oz'? Does it really?

Honestly, Sanctify by NiN is pretty good.

Other than that, the Nekromantics. Awesome punk band from teh Germany.

Ciarang

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2008
Is music necessary?

I'd of thought that it would be a bit off-putting...

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Iron Mal said:
No offence intended here man but seriously...you need to get laid and fast (I swear that can't be healthy).
I can't think of anything I want less in the world.
Ever heard the old saying 'good medicine tastes bitter'?

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
Blackmagic1515 said:
How about 'I'll make love too you' by Boys to Men. Sure its sappy but I like sappy songs =p
It's a good "lead-up-to-it" song, but when comes to actually doing the deed? I'm not sure. I guess I just need something....hotter.

Like Issace Hayes, "Look of Love" (or if you really want to be a bad ass, the theme from "Shaft" or E-Rotic's "Dr.Dick").

Word of warning: those last two? Might get you kicked OUT of bed.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009

Ladies?
Please form an orderly queue around my bed, mind the banana peel, and try not to get chased by a house wife with a frying pan or a juggling monkey on a unicycle.

LordWalter

Sep 19, 2009
FirstToStrike said:
This thread is pretty self explanatory, I guess.

What song do you think is the best song to do it to?

My choice is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZb3350vJ-E
Dragonforce, Fury of the Storm.