The Big Picture: Hercules Part Two

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
The mention of Starcrash made this whole movie make a lot more sense to me. Definitely something I gotta find on ebay.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
NinjaDeathSlap said:
He throws a rock to pull a magic chariot...

Stop the universe. It's just getting silly now.
The best part of that scene was how the simplest task (tying a rope to the chariot) was such a big feat for him that he needs the help of the sorceress to do it instead, right before throwing himself into space. Its like he could defeat one of the monsters, but won't until Zeus fetch him his sandals.

anian

Sep 10, 2008
I often find myself walking into a progressive metal band album cover when I go out for groceries, but you made it sound like it was an unusual occurrence.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Pulling a new motif for the villain out of their ass at the very end of the story?

Sounds like ME3 to me.

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
Speaking of Starcrash, you have to do a video about that one Bob.

"Imperial Battleship......................halt,the flow of time!"

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Hey look, it's on Netflix! I think I'll give this a watch [sub][sub]at some point after watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho[/sub][/sub].

Great show as always Bob! Next Week...how about that Bernstein Bear thing you mentioned in one of your Escape to the Movies videos a few years ago? We got the Samurai Pizza Cat episode after all and those bears were pretty big influences in my developmental stage.

illas

RAWR!!!
Apr 4, 2010
Firstly, consider Hercules Amazon-ed.

Secondly, if Bob covers another "so bad it's good classic movie" in the future, my vote goes to Surf Nazis Must Die.
"Yes", it's a real film; and "yes", it's as spectacularly stupid as the title suggests.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Bob, stay away from TGWTG territory. That path leads only to sadness

But seriously, I've SEEN this movie before. It's NOTHING compared to other movies I've come across, and that was BEFORE I found TGWTG.

That said, I'm gonna go watch Rubber now. Can anyone guess why?

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
McMullen said:
The thing that scares me is that this movie isn't even one of the ones commonly held to be the worst. You've scared me away from watching Plan 9 with these last two episodes, Bob.
Plan 9 is magnificent. Watch it now, for great justice

EDIT: okay, the captcha's are officially worthless.
The last was "Hennesay" with the instruction to "describe the brand in any words"

In short, I told the captcha to suck my cock and it POSTED
WHAT FRESH BULLSHIT IS THIS?!

EDIT EDIT: and it double posted