The Big Picture: Night of the Lepus

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
It was foretold in Ed, Edd n' Eddy that bunnies would take over the world! WHY DID WE NOT LISTEN TO JOHNNY 2x4?!

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Giant... killer... bunnies

I'm sorry, what? That's just....

Alright, that's weird. Oh well.

Were they high on acid or something? That's my best guess

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Homer: No problem, I'll just draw bunnies on the electrical sockets to scare her away
Marge: She isn't afraid of bunnies...
Homer: She WILL be...

In all seriousness though, great review Bob. I know this movie is bad but...I have to see it. -runs off to check through Netflix-

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
So say this was meant to be taken seriously?

...How can you tell these things? How can you tell if something is meant to be taken seriously or if something is played straight and claims to be "ironic" about it?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Wow I pity the people back then for not having access to spoilers contents like we do today. Watching films back then must of been like taking a leap of faith. Didn't anyone look up the word Lepus in the library or something?

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
wow i cant belive they thought that bunnys would be scary, now i must go and laugh untill my head falls off

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I already wanted to see this film.

After seeing more footage from it, I really want to see this film.

Seriously, I don't think you can have a better premise that will make me laugh more than giant killer bunny rabbits.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
I can't help but wonder if Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer ever saw this film. It would explain her phobia for rabbits =P

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Aww, look at da widdle bunny wabbits! Chu-chu-chu, bunny bun... OHGODOHGODAGHHITSEATINGMEALIVEIWANTTOKILLITBUTITSJUSTTOOCUUUUUTEAGGHHHHHH!!!

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Let's be honest: half the people in that movie died because they couldn't stand the cuteness.

Well, I'm off to earn a PhD. in genetic engineering now. I assure you I have no desire to create giant hordes of rampaging cuteness.

lockgar

Nov 5, 2008
ITS SO ADORABLE, THEY MADE LITTLE BUNNY BRIDGES FOR THEM! THEY MADE LITTLE RABBIT SIZE SETS FOR THE BUNNIES. ITS DO GOD DAMN CUTE, I MUST HAVE THIS MOVIE!!! :p

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
But don't you see, that's the brilliance of it!!
"Aw, look at the cute giant bunny! Wait, what are you doing? AAAARGHH!!"
You know, this'd be great, but why bunnies? Puppies, cats, guinea pigs, they'd all work. But there's just no way bunnies aren't cute!