Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
OOOOH Sanda. I thought you said Santa.

Still some great stuff though.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
Chemical Horse said:
MB202 said:
I'm almost certain anyone who sees this video has already seen the Cinemassacre's Monster Madness review of the movie already:

http://cinemassacre.com/2010/10/10/war-of-the-gargantuas/

"The WOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS get stuck in my throat!" I WISH they got stuck in your throat, since your singing is so horrible!
Can't tell if you're complaining about that they're covering the same movie or not, but I kind of like it.

James gives his personal opinions in a hilarious way, while Bob gives a history lesson in an equally hilarious way.
Complaining? No, no, I'd never complain, if they both want to talk about the same movie, let them. I just thought it was worth pointing out for those who don't know.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Chemical Horse said:
MB202 said:
I'm almost certain anyone who sees this video has already seen the Cinemassacre's Monster Madness review of the movie already:

http://cinemassacre.com/2010/10/10/war-of-the-gargantuas/

"The WOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS get stuck in my throat!" I WISH they got stuck in your throat, since your singing is so horrible!
Can't tell if you're complaining about that they're covering the same movie or not, but I kind of like it.

James gives his personal opinions in a hilarious way, while Bob gives a history lesson in an equally hilarious way.

I'm wondering if they might be friends or at least know about each other somewhat and may have planned this. I could imagine Bob and James being friends, I don't entirely know why though...

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Got a copy of this on DVD. Gotta love how Russ Tamblyn seems perpetually stoned throughout the film. :p

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
RJ Dalton said:
So, the woman who wrote cute stories about bunnies and squirrels and the man who blows shit up for no good god damn reason. Bunnies and squirrels exploding at random then?
Whatever the case, you've got my attention.
its Night of the lepus

just saying

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
MovieBob said:
zombie711 said:
Bob I loved this video, but your timeing is a little bad.
James rolf (of AVGN internet fame) Just put a review of the same movie yesterday
EDIT: Heh. Actually, he did this one day ago last year. Don't feel bad, I saw it yesterday as well and had kind of a "wait, WHAT?" myself ;)
fixed it for you Bob

PS is the next movie Night of the Lepus?

elitestranger1

Nov 20, 2009
did this movie have anything to do with carry on screaming??????
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QpchIGpaq5k/SuoozCY8rBI/AAAAAAAAAYE/-GkdDYHBh6U/s400/carryonscreaming_66.jpg

2 hairy monsters, different colour, fight each other coz of good and bad

the spud

May 2, 2011
I don't understand why they always try to end it as abruptly as possible.

It's like it is a contest or something.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
Awesome Bob, keep this crazy, zany and yet awesome whatever it is up! I really like this quirky stuff, penertrates my mind to a more primal level.

Fusionxl

Oct 25, 2009
"A small nation, perpetually swept up in the Cold War clash of rising superpowers like Russia, China and the United States"

Nononono Bob. The USSR, not Russia >.<

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
So those are where those laser tanks are originally from. I see that the Japanese were (almost) fully prepared to deal with a Furon. Anyways, great video Bob, hoping to see some more neat movie material!

lastjustice

Jun 29, 2004
I remember seeing this movie when I was about 12 on one of the UHF stations(back when my TV I watched it on had a knob.) that played all the cheesy stuff from japan. (they had samurai sunday that showed some amusing over the top martial arts films.) Heh I'm surprised Bob didn't comment about that out of place singing part, words get stuck in my throat. (I was kind of hoping she'd got stuck in the monsters throat but sadly she survived.) It was a decent monster throwdown film otherwise. Interesting to hear the history behind it, as I had no idea was planned as a sequel to that frankenstein film from last week.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Maybe he'll do the Korean horror movie 'The Host' sometime. Good video Bob. Thanks to your Japanese related videos, I touched upon my childhood jewel. Ultraman!

chessmasterhex

Dec 3, 2009
Bob, with you I can shake off the responsibilities of my life and pretend for 5 mins a week that I became the terrible terrible nerd that I always wanted to be. Very awesome.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
So would that count as a trilogy?
Universal Frankenstien -> Frankenstien Conquerors the world -> War of the gargantuans?

Sheamus

Mar 28, 2009
These have turned out to be more entertaining than I thought they'd be, also I'm getting an urge to play rampage again.