The Bodily Injury Thread

Dane Tesston

Jul 27, 2010
Exactly what it says on the tin, and yeah, I did this while bored. Sorry if it's been down before.

Let me start off. I have:
Been stabbed in the eye with a sharpened pencil
Been backed into by a car
Been trampled by a large dog
Fallen down a flight of stairs backwards
Slipped on a patch of ice on at least two different occaisions
Had a fingernail split by jamming it in pencil sharpener

So tell me, what's your pain?

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
My brother stabbed me in the chest with a ballpoint pen.
I don't remember if it hurt or not, it was a long time ago.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
... I sprained my foot once.
That sucked.

Oh, and I guess I split open my ear on a doorframe when I was like three.
Had to get stiches. My ear is still all gammy because of it.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
Fractured wrist. Now slightly deformed bone.
Torn ligament in right hand, some motor function issues afterwards, gaming was physical therapy. (Best physical therapy ever!)
Concussion and gash. It was dark, so I don't know what I hit.
I think this might top a lot...My..."Johnson" in my pants zipper. Don't ask. The hospital stay was humiliating enough.

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
One Fine day Liam was walking down the stairs, Suddenly he tripped and fell down head first.
He hit the side of a table at the end of the fall and and made a BIG Boo Boo on his forehead.
Many stitches abounded. True story

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I have tripped while doing a paper route on roller blades in a neighbourhood that has a lot of stairs.
i was running with my dog and then just remember pain and ground.
I have busted by two front teeth with a ski pole and finally burned my arm with industrial sized muffin trays.

yeah i try and find ways not to get hurt but they always find ways.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
3 concussions, as well as numerous other sports injuries.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
Laser surgery on a birth mark on my face (not really sure if that counts though)
Forearms pulled from my sockets... 3 times, so I'm told.
Hit my head on a door frame, broke the skin.
Elbowed a glass, sliced my arm open.
Coughed so hard I tore a rib.
Double ingrown toenails.

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
Fell down the stairs when I was 3, but I don't notice any damage. WAIT! Maybe that knocked me unconcious and these past 9 or so years of my life have been illusions! Damn that's a scary thought.....

OakTaooper

Jul 24, 2010
lol this is great. Nice job man. I've:

been mauled by a cougar,
ripped the little toe of my right foot (it was sewed back on),
shot by three different firearms; a beretta tomcat(abdomen), M4 Carbine(thigh), .308(humerus),
stabbed in the hand with a Rambo-style-knife, (my friend was drunk),
and the worst one....I got a fricken paper cut earlier.

Zeromaxx

Walrus King
Jul 2, 2008
I currently have a fractured bone in my right hand.
I've got a scar on my left index finger from an accident involving a knife that ended up fracturing that bone too.
I've been hit by a car, that broke a few ribs and made me ache all over.
I shattered the main growth bone in my right foot when I was...8?
I was stabbed in the left shoulder, that was unpleasant but it oddly didn't leave much of a scar.
I think I've had 3 concussions but who's counting?

Those are just the major injuries that I can't remember.

RathWolf

Apr 14, 2009
3 broken wrists
2 broken arms
1 broken leg
Face sliced open by a cat
Accidentally stabbed my hand with an awl.
Hit by a motorbike.

OakTaooper

Jul 24, 2010
The Great Googly said:
OakTaooper said:
lol this is great. Nice job man. I've:

been mauled by a cougar,
ripped the little toe of my right foot (it was sewed back on),
shot by three different firearms; a beretta tomcat(abdomen), M4 Carbine(thigh), .308(humerus),
stabbed in the hand with a Rambo-style-knife, (my friend was drunk),
and the worst one....I got a fricken paper cut earlier.
Being attacked by a cougar in Red Dead and getting shot in knifed in COD dont count sorry.

At least try and come up with something plausible.

Never even played Red Dead nor seen it played, I grew up in the middle of nowhere, mountain lions are all too common. They don't even have a beretta in COD (though I could be mistaken about the original MW, as I only played it once), or a .308 ( again, same). It was the knife that has a hollow handle, and my friend was trying to stab the table to show off, hit my hand instead.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
1 broken collar bone
1 (kind of) broken ankle
Shin Splints
And 1 broken pinky finger.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Hrm.. ok

As a child dropped a hatchet into my foot that landed between my toes and cut clean through roughly an inch deep

Burn mark on my right thigh from a motorcycle muffler when i was 4 another one on my inside right calf from when i was 5.

Working in construction had a house frame wall collapse on me resulting in a cracked collar bone and several lacerations

Compound fracture to right forearm from an aluminum baseball bat from a fight. (the other guy walks with a perma limp in his left knee due in recompense)

perma knot at the base of my skull from a bottle to the back of the head in a mass bar fight.

Misaligned spinal column due to being the center car in a 5 car pile up.

Cracked jaw and extensive lacerations from running off the road during a snow storm.

Three cracked ribs from moving a dresser up two flights of stairs that pinned me after my friend slipped on a step.

Concussion from working construction and getting hit in the head with a 50 lb bundle of shingles dropped from one floor up

Several toe punctures from nails due to construction

Nicked thumb from a circular saw

Shot by a .38 revolver in the right forearm resulting in a flesh wound. Grazed just above the right knee, for standing in the way of young love.

This is an abbreviated list as ive had many other injuries over the years. My thinking is, if you leave this life with no scars, you werent doing it right anyway.

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
A lot of strange cuts and bruises, along with a gnarly chin scar that ruins any attempt I make at growing facial hair.
I've also dislocated and otherwise harmed my knees more times than I'd care to recollect.