The Book That Can't Wait Really Can't

Louzon

Apr 9, 2009
8-Bit_Jack said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
This is so bullshit, I can't properly discuss it without being offensive
Where, may I ask, was my statement bull? I said that people like me that take a while to read a book won't be able to read this one as the ink will vanish, and that one of the points the person stated didn't make sense because the author starts making money when the book is bought, rather than read. I fail to see why you feel the need to stoop to insults and vulgarity.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
MrStab said:
Couldn't you just re-seal it after you have read it?
Well, given the explanation of how it works, once it's been exposed, it'll eventually fade even if you keep the book somewhere safe.

The obvious solution is to scan it into a text recognition program.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Louzon said:
8-Bit_Jack said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
This is so bullshit, I can't properly discuss it without being offensive
Where, may I ask, was my statement bull? I said that people like me that take a while to read a book won't be able to read this one as the ink will vanish, and that one of the points the person stated didn't make sense because the author starts making money when the book is bought, rather than read. I fail to see why you feel the need to stoop to insults and vulgarity.
Not everything is about you. Perhaps, in fact, it was about the TOPIC of is thread? You know, the thing I'm responding to? as opposed to your post, which FOLLOWED my statement, as opposed to preceding it, as per general quote usage in threads? Which I clearly only bothered quoting for the sake of a ridiculous comment?

Try thinking about things before you get all mad.