The Boondocks

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
The Boondocks is one of the most hilarious shows I have seen on television. It is not on often enough. In fact, when's the last time I saw it...?

Ah well. Third season will be here eventually.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
I loved the show so much...Ruckus always made me crack up.

And the comic strip is also brilliant. If you haven't already, go find them online.
We'll wait.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
wait that show isnt going to continue??? I NEVER get into shows when their airing. And Whats adult swim going to air besides this? Boondocks and Venture bros are the only good orginal shows there IMO i dont like the absolutly random comedy of some of those shows

BaronXS

Jul 11, 2009
aimhellfire said:
wait that show isnt going to continue??? I NEVER get into shows when their airing. And Whats adult swim going to air besides this? Boondocks and Venture bros are the only good orginal shows there IMO i dont like the absolutly random comedy of some of those shows
No, it's continuing in 2010.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
I am hoping Adult Swim keeps it as part of the line up for many years to come. It's an excellent show, and quite tasteful even with some of the questionable material the show touches on. I wish they'd bring back the government guy shadowing Huey. It made him more interesting.

TV is the perfect medium for something like that. I used to read the comic strip in the paper, but three squares hardly did it justice.

TheSunshineHobo

Jul 12, 2009
Yes it was funny, a show about black people, written by a white guy. It was horrible and stupid. I'd say racist, but I don't really think it was that racist, it was just shit.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
TheSunshineHobo said:
Yes it was funny, a show about black people, written by a white guy. It was horrible and stupid. I'd say racist, but I don't really think it was that racist, it was just shit.
I think you missed the point of the show.

slevin8989

Apr 3, 2009
Yup I've seen it before it's actually pretty good i read the comics along time before i saw the show to me the show is better only because it last longer XD