The Brotherhood of Aurelius: The Rebirth of Rome [A Rome RP | Closed - Starting]

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Viking Incognito said:
Shapsters said:
SextusMaximus said:
Viking Incognito said:
If you keep bumping you'll probably get in trouble. And by the way, when the 2 reserves put their sheets in, we should probably start soon afterwords because I think the enthusiasm is dieing a bit.
The enthusiasm is just beginning my friend, unless you're attempting to kill it yourself. I want an earnest amount of people to begin with (up to 9 including myself) as well... Patience is a virtue.
I'd say one bump for the sole purpose of bumping every day is perfectly reasonable. You could also ask your already signed up players to subtly bump for you ;D

I'd also say it's rather shocking how impatient people are being, give it time jeez.
Okay fine, I'll be more patient...don't have to rub it in.
Not really about rubbing it in and it wasn't just at you. RP's take time, patience you must have.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Shapsters said:
SextusMaximus said:
Viking Incognito said:
If you keep bumping you'll probably get in trouble. And by the way, when the 2 reserves put their sheets in, we should probably start soon afterwords because I think the enthusiasm is dieing a bit.
The enthusiasm is just beginning my friend, unless you're attempting to kill it yourself. I want an earnest amount of people to begin with (up to 9 including myself) as well... Patience is a virtue.
I'd say one bump for the sole purpose of bumping every day is perfectly reasonable. You could also ask your already signed up players to subtly bump for you ;D

I'd also say it's rather shocking how impatient people are being, give it time jeez.
I completely agree. Especially if I can easily disguise it as a response to a certain post, that would give me the opportunity to do a proper obvious bump later in the day!

Yes it is, but it's also nice to see that people are enthusiastic about it as well.

EDIT: Also, do you want a reserve?

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
SextusMaximus said:
Shapsters said:
SextusMaximus said:
Viking Incognito said:

I completely agree. Especially if I can easily disguise it as a response to a certain post, that would give me the opportunity to do a proper obvious bump later in the day!

Yes it is, but it's also nice to see that people are enthusiastic about it as well.

EDIT: Also, do you want a reserve?
Indeed a well placed bump can do WONDERS!

And... I'm not sure yet, I really like the idea but my RPing lately has been unfocused and uninspired. I won't worry about a reserve but I'll see if I can get any sort of sheet up.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Shapsters said:

And... I'm not sure yet, I really like the idea but my RPing lately has been unfocused and uninspired. I won't worry about a reserve but I'll see if I can get any sort of sheet up.
Don't leave me :(

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
The Hairminator said:
Shapsters said:

I was actually going to ask if you were going to make a character, if you are for sure then I will most likely join!! ^_^

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Shapsters said:
The Hairminator said:
Shapsters said:

I was actually going to ask if you were going to make a character, if you are for sure then I will most likely join!! ^_^
UNITY!

Viking Incognito

Master Headsplitter
Nov 8, 2009
Man, I really want this to start because I'm afraid it will die. And I really don't want that because I feel like I need to expand my RP experience and this will be the first chance I get to play a stealthy type guy.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Viking Incognito said:
Man, I really want this to start because I'm afraid it will die. And I really don't want that because I feel like I need to expand my RP experience and this will be the first chance I get to play a stealthy type guy.
Fine. I will type up a sheet soonish- then I hope Shaps will follow like a good slave boyfriend. I couldn't leave you hanging :3

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
The Hairminator said:
Viking Incognito said:
Fine. I will type up a sheet soonish- then I hope Shaps will follow like a good slave boyfriend. I couldn't leave you hanging :3
Looking forward to getting it off the ground! Will see you guys soon :)

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
The Hairminator said:
Viking Incognito said:
Yes sir, if you make a sheet then I will follow, just so you know I am making a girl.

And everyone note the clever timing of this post.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Hmmmm I think I'll work on a sheet for this. Reserve my good man.

Hmmmm part of my wants to make a female but females didn't have a role in battle and I want to stay true to the period.

Jun 13, 2010
This looks pretty interesting. I have the next two days off from work so if you'll give me a reserve I'll try to get a sheet up by tomorrow or so.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Lizmichi said:

Hmmmm part of my wants to make a female but females didn't have a role in battle and I want to stay true to the period.
Well it is a secret, rebel organization. Maybe they will be a little bit less traditional with their views on women...

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Shapsters said:
Lizmichi said:

Well it is a secret, rebel organization. Maybe they will be a little bit less traditional with their views on women...
Hmmm true.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Lizmichi said:

Fragrance of Mtn Dew said:
This looks pretty interesting. I have the next two days off from work so if you'll give me a reserve I'll try to get a sheet up by tomorrow or so.
Reserve it is, RP is now closed for sheets with the exception of Shapsters and The Hairminator!

Here are two quotes for good measure..

Shapsters said:
The Hairminator said:
You guys are still in:)

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
SextusMaximus said:
Lizmichi said:

Fragrance of Mtn Dew said:
Reserve it is, RP is now closed for sheets with the exception of Shapsters and The Hairminator!

Here are two quotes for good measure..

Shapsters said:
The Hairminator said:
You guys are still in:)
Hah good to hear, I feel so special being in the title!