The Character NOT going into SSBB

portuga-man

Dec 23, 2007
Melaisis said:
Anyone from Pilot Wings.

...Does anyone actually remember that game?
you are not alone, my friend. i played it in the snes, and it was AWESOME!

characters i hope that aren't/weren't in this game

- Any character from chrono trigger

- captain falcon (what an arrogant jerk! I always wanted to scream OWNED! FKIN OWNED! everytime he killed me, made his taunt, and get killed afterwards. "Show me you mooOOooOves!" WELL, SHOW ME YOURS YOU FREAKIN BASTARD! [sry, lots of hate for this char. rly]).

- fox (i simply see no appeal on that char. isn't he supposed to be in a arwing? put him as an assist trophy and stop this karate-ultra-high-speed bullshit).

- marth (fire emblem never came out in europe, so it made me hate that AZN overpowered bastard even more. The fact it never came out in europe means nothing, btw. Ness is AWESOME!)

- pikachu/pichu (simply sick from it. take pikachu out and maintain pokemon trainer with squirtle/ivysaur/charizard forever, same with mewtwo. much more nostalgic value than a yellow mouse who says "PIKA!" all the time. also cooler).

Characters i hope to see in brawl
- Megaman
- Ness (he is awesome! hope the fact that the onnet stage showing up in brawl means something more)
- Sheik as down-b zelda move
- Ganondorf (changed, though)
- Tails/Knuckles
- Mewtwo (have much more memories from him in blue/red than any stupid yellow mouse)

Characters i hope to be changed
- Link (his attacks had a ridiculous delay)
- Bowser (useless... simply useless. So freaking slow)
- Samus (more like the controls. Her air smash moves sucked, but her normal attack moves are good)
- Mewtwo

can't remember more atm

Ranzel

Oct 7, 2007
Zera said:
freaking captain olimar...oh wait...

Booooooooooooo. Booooooooo.

Captain Olimar IS Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

I'd hate to see Yoda. Or anyone from Star Wars, for that matter.

CriskaBean

Dec 3, 2007
well i'm secretly going to cry myself to sleep everynight from now on knowing that my fave, megaman, won't be in there (he could have been so cool with Rush helping out with his special moves, kinda like ice climbers). I'm going to have to say either Ridley from Metroid series or maybe Ryu from steetfighter, i think he'd be cool and fit in quite well actually (though i digress its a boring choice as he's already in a fighting game) a Ryu-Ken uppercut with 'up + b' would be so satisfying in brawl

Higurashi

Jan 23, 2008
Frapple said:
Zelda, I hate him.

Freaking ponce.
...what? Him? Ponce? Hate? I am so very confused right now.

*shaking it off*

Knuckles would kick so much ass!
I would NOT like to see any more pokémon, though, especially no new one. Pokémons these day suck... Design is just taken from the older ones, and no frickin' personality do they possess either. Pointless. They're just milking the franchise, and YEAH, they are milking it until it's... I go sleep now.

Zetim

Oct 6, 2007
codespace said:
Navi, from Ocarina of time. Same appeal as Urkel, though, with the beatings.
she would oly have two attacks, "advice" that does nothing, and "bothering" that drives the opponent insane.

Formidable

Dec 3, 2007
first off
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=196

since thats how it would go down...

As for a character I dont want to see in there:
ANYTHING from Viva Pinata