The Classic

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Hooray! Evil, bitchy Erin's back! And Elliot ad the gang are getting dragged along for the ride!

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
Renegade-pizza said:
Porpsi's for losers and mouth breathers. Winners drink cloke.
Listen to this guy, he know's what he's saying!

Survival tip for those dining in restaurants that only serve Porpsi. Ask them for a slice of Lormen and squeeze the sour juices into the Porpsi. It'll make it taste like something other than ditch water, and you'll still get your coffaine fix.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
AAAYYYYYYY it's back!

Time to pop the champagne. Actually, don't do that, I saw Erin walkin' around a couple minutes ago.

GrumpyPirate

Mar 14, 2005
Finaly your back! Thank god for artists that can have their own personal style without compromising quality and calling it their "touch".

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
Gasbandit said:
sagitel said:
im happy this went back to the original art style. the other guy was just eughhh
He was getting better, but the old style is comfy and familiar.
Better, but it's not that the old style is comfy and familiar, just simply that it LOOKS better period. Good art styles make a person merely glance at a character's face and instantly think something like "this person is pissed!" or whatever the face is supposed to convey like the old style, bad art styles make a person look at a character's face and instantly think something like "Is that supposed to be their eyes or their nostrils?" like the replacement artist's art style did. In short, a bad art style like the replacement had simply distracts the viewer from the actual content. The fact that the replacement very obviously didn't even TRY to mimic the old style at all and thus makes the difference between the artists all the more blatant just drives the nail in all the much deeper.

Aug 31, 2012
Yes, yes I did...and Elliot, Ashley, Moll, Mini-Moll, Scary Penny, Douglas, That ***** Sharon, Car Bomb...that I didn't have to look those up says a lot about my life over the past few years.

LenticularHomicide

Oct 24, 2013
Zykon TheLich said:
Yes, yes I did...and Elliot, Ashley, Moll, Mini-Moll, Scary Penny, Douglas, That ***** Sharon, Car Bomb...that I didn't have to look those up says a lot about my life over the past few years.
Ah, but do you know what Mini-Moll's real name is?

I actually do not.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Get Porped?

Somebody got a nose-ectomy while they were away.

Canadamus Prime said:
How much did she shake that thing up? Did she put it in a paint mixer?
loosely fitted Mantas brand mint in the bottle cap

(mantas, the fishmaker)

Tyler Shmiff

#2 Kissboy
Feb 21, 2015
LenticularHomicide said:
Zykon TheLich said:
Ah, but do you know what Mini-Moll's real name is?

I actually do not.
Her name is Seren. Grey just answered it on his ask.fm.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
Bob_McMillan said:
Using a controller to play on PC? What an Elliot thing to do.
What's wrong with that? Some people find gamepads much better for any game that doesn't need precision aiming.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Jesus, I didn't think Niall was that bad.

Practically a roast in here....